Starborn Outfit

Looks like a skimpier (and darker blue) version of the Zodiac armor, truth be told. I don't like it much either, though I do admit the details in the metallic parts are lovely.Edit: Unlike the Zodiac armor, I'm guessing every part can be dyed, so that's nice.

I like it a lot and it made me sad to find out that you can only get it from the BL chests. :anguished: As much as I want it, I don't think I'll bother as I've never been lucky with those chests. The RNG gods are not with me sadly. Would totally buy them from the gem store though if they were available there.

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:I got it. Has 3 dyeable sections (there is a fourth but if it dyes anything it’s tiny and I couldn’t find it) and you can dye the body part.

4 dyable sections. The Top two relate to the 'armor' bits (the trim and main material), the bottom two dye the skin (One overall for the canvas, the second is an overlay, much like the Polysaturating Infusions create.) No tiny about the dye slots imo, play with it more.

I bought gems for gold just for the outfit. I hate outfits, but I had to have this one, it's just my thing.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:I got it. Has 3 dyeable sections (there is a fourth but if it dyes anything it’s tiny and I couldn’t find it) and you can dye the body part.

4 dyable sections. The Top two relate to the 'armor' bits (the trim and main material), the bottom two dye the skin (One overall for the canvas, the second is an overlay, much like the Polysaturating Infusions create.) No tiny about the dye slots imo, play with it more.

I bought gems for gold just for the outfit. I hate outfits, but I had to have this one, it's just my thing.

I tried a bright white then a bright red on that 4th slot. I turned the char around and couldn’t see any change.Maybe I need to check the settings on my computer.

@"cptaylor.2670" said:

@Kattenpootjes.4291 said:Not only a bad outfit but also a bad implementation, 0/10 nasty gambling enabling corrupt company decision.

I agree, outfits should not be in chests. Insta buy for me if it were. But if I don’t get it in 25 keys I’m just not going to get it. If I even gamble on that. Horrible decision. Just have with the option to be bought or as a random drop from chests like the mount skin.

I just watched 2 people with 25 keys not get it. One using a gold key. Hard pass until there is a guaranteed option. Even if it is statues.

Considering I really like the space mounts I'm surprised I don't like this outfit, but it just doesn't appeal to me, I can't think of any time I'd use it on any of my characters.

I suppose that's for the best considering I don't buy black lion keys so my chances of getting it are pretty low.