[EU] Eyes Of The Night [EOTN] is recruiting members (: (Casual guild, PvE)

Hello Red

I'm a returning player after some years away from GW2 (before HoT) and a lot have changed since I last played, so I will most likely be in the experienced newbie played ;) Anyway, I have started playing again with my kids (13 and 14 years) and I'm looking for a guild we can join. We are currently most focused on PvE and would like to explore the parts of the games, in a more coordinated fashion, that requires more that 3 players.

Eyes of the night could be the guild we are looking for, providing we fit the profiles you are looking for :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya,I am a returning GW2 player, I still class myself as a newbie. I have heart of thorns and path of fire expansions and several 80's from that. There is so much to do in the world, so much to see and it can be a lonely big wide world without friends.

A little about me:I'm a mature gamer, I like pve, crafting, killing, and lore. I am also an altaholic. I am a bit of a nervous nelly and scared to muck up in dungeons so I never pug so really never get to see them. I like to think I have a sense of humour, I use discord, I like chatting.

Gaming background:I have played wow since vanilla with numerous breaks but meh turned into work not fun.

I would love to join your guild if you do not mind having a altaholic newb join your ranks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...