All mobs should become ambient

Tao.5096

Meeh, just go that final step, and turn all players into ambients.

Reason:

• PvE players farming dailies are about as much resistance.
  • With all the 1shot gank builds flying around last few years, everyone might as well have 1 hitpoint anyways.
  • Perhaps more people might actually care enough to TRY to attack if they know the ganker after them only has 1 hp!

Yup, this can only improve wvw! (50% sarcasme, 50% serious)

I think there needs to be even more mobs! They should create a "Trap of Pocket Raptors" that you can lay out. If you step on it, it spawns 2x the number of pocket raptors as within a 180 radius of the person who set it off! If the lag won't kill them, the pocket raptors will! >:D

@"Handin.4032" said:I think there needs to be even more mobs! They should create a "Trap of Pocket Raptors" that you can lay out. If you step on it, it spawns 2x the number of pocket raptors as within a 180 radius of the person who set it off! If the lag won't kill them, the pocket raptors will! >:DWhy traps? Why not just replace all NPCs - including guards - with the standard group of ~8 pocket raptors. So a T3 camp for example would have ~70-100 of them (depending on raptor dolly spawns).

Id be game for > @joneirikb.7506 said:

Meeh, just go that final step, and turn all players into ambients.

Reason:

• With all the 1shot gank builds flying around last few years, everyone might as well have 1 hitpoint anyways.
  • Perhaps more people might actually care enough to TRY to attack if they know the ganker after them only has 1 hp!

Id be game for an event like thatBut have HP like 10k and cant be hit more then 9k (so there's Time to respond)

@joneirikb.7506 said:Meeh, just go that final step, and turn all players into ambients.

Reason:

Doing dragon stand on a lv60 thief was pretty comparable. Pretty fun too, having zero margin for error haha

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@"Handin.4032" said:I think there needs to be even more mobs! They should create a "Trap of Pocket Raptors" that you can lay out. If you step on it, it spawns 2x the number of pocket raptors as within a 180 radius of the person who set it off! If the lag won't kill them, the pocket raptors will! >:DWhy traps? Why not just replace all NPCs - including guards - with the standard group of ~8 pocket raptors. So a T3 camp for example would have ~70-100 of them (depending on raptor dolly spawns).

That would be kinda fun as the April Fool’s day ‘joke’.

Guards on towers equal to two camp NPC’s so, 14-20 for each guard...

And of course, only one for the quartermaster because reasons.

Tower lords = 200 pocket raptors with 10 smokescales..

Keep lords.... I’ll let someone else look at that one..

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

SMC lord is just replaced with a room with like 150 pocket raptors that can stealth?

@Handin.4032 said:

@Handin.4032 said:I think there needs to be even more mobs! They should create a "Trap of Pocket Raptors" that you can lay out. If you step on it, it spawns 2x the number of pocket raptors as within a 180 radius of the person who set it off! If the lag won't kill them, the pocket raptors will! >:DWhy traps? Why not just replace all NPCs - including guards - with the standard group of ~8 pocket raptors. So a T3 camp for example would have ~70-100 of them (depending on raptor dolly spawns).

SMC lord is just replaced with a room with like 150 pocket raptors that can stealth?

And portal.... Plus summon minions...

@XenoSpyro.1780 said:

@Tao.5096 said:I'm thinking if turning all mobs except NPCsBut mobs are NPCs

@Tao.5096 said:pointless combat modeYou get experience, drops, and in some cases Achievement progress. Hardly pointless.

OP, I have grand idea for you. No one has ever thought of it before. If you want to avoid combat so badly, just go around mobs and use movement skills.

Or ride a Warclaw.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Handin.4032 said:I think there needs to be even more mobs! They should create a "Trap of Pocket Raptors" that you can lay out. If you step on it, it spawns 2x the number of pocket raptors as within a 180 radius of the person who set it off! If the lag won't kill them, the pocket raptors will! >:DWhy traps? Why not just replace all NPCs - including guards - with the standard group of ~8 pocket raptors. So a T3 camp for example would have ~70-100 of them (depending on raptor dolly spawns).

And portal.... Plus summon minions...Nono dont need to give them special abilities thats OP when theres already a decent replacement...

SMC Lord replaced with 15 Ogre supervisors that each have 10 pocket raptor minions instead. Same numbers then.