Starborn Outfit

Think the designer(s) of that outfit needs to understand human female anatomy better. Breasts are nor perfect cylinders unless they comes from a plastic surgeon.
How come my female char turns into a male when I view that outfit? Her lovely fluffy tail is gone.

@XYLO.7031 said:

@Hashberry.4510 said:Where do we stuff the dollar bills?

You stick your hand into the void and release. It's symbolic of what you have to go through to get it. Throwing your money away (or time if you key farm for it).

To the conservative folks out there, you can only see space and a metal diaper. What's revealing about that? Lol

Looks more like a cod piece then a diaper seems like you havent seen one.

@Randulf.7614 said:Oh my that is (to me) hideous.

Oh well fair play to those who like it, but I still wish GW focused less on the flash and neon

A million times this. I remember when this game first came out how i fell in love with more realistic looks of dungeon sets and gear in general. Nowadays everything looks like a physical manifestation of a rave party.

I like it.

Yes, the headpiece is dumb, wish the bikini bra wasn't on Asura female & that Charr female tail was better. And I feel like instead of fixing the zodiac armor or giving us more revealing outfits for men, we get this. But not complaining! It's very nice.

For those who really wanted it but failed to get it, I am very sorry for your loss. :(

@"coso.9173" said:i can't see it in game, in the ouftit section, I want to see how it looks, but i'm not too fond of those textures in general. looks like some sort of space cabaret XD

Click "Preview" on a Black Lion Chest, and then Click "Preview" on the outfit to see it in game

This could be really great outfit that GW2 really needs if not 2 things:

1. Celestial infusion effect on whole body (that is much higher resolution than celestial infusion itself so if someone want to pair them resoults will look just bad). Without it outfit would look much better.
  2. It's locked behind lootbox black lion chest. Let us just buy it please...

I had a small stash of normal and golden keys and figured I'd try get that new Raptor to boost my account value lolEnded up getting 2 of those Soaring weapons (torch and focus) which are not exactly the best looking tbh.. and the new outfit which i'm also not that keen on.

Overall feels like a wasted them tbh but that's always the risk you take when you gamble on RNG :)

As for the outfit itself.. it's extremely skimpy for my tastes.. looks like something that would be more at home in some extremely wierd adult movie set in space or something XDI got a few laughs out of it because of that so not salty about getting it instead of the thing I wanted.But it's not something i'll use very often.. too skimpy for me lol

@kasoki.5180 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:Oh my that is (to me) hideous.

Oh well fair play to those who like it, but I still wish GW focused less on the flash and neon

A million times this. I remember when this game first came out how i fell in love with more realistic looks of dungeon sets and gear in general. Nowadays everything looks like a physical manifestation of a rave party.

This is a very good way of putting it...

As for how I think of the skin, it's definitely not my taste, though I appreciate that the male version is just as skimpy as the female version of the outfit. I think the thing that leaves a bad taste in my mouth about all of this is how it is locked behind the BLC, and can't be purchased outright, like the raptor mount skin that was just released.

If you disable the helm, is your head still part of the "Starborn Affect"? I like the "Starborn Affect", but I can't get over the horrendous helm. I would only be interested in this skin if I can maintain the "Starborn Affect" while removing the gigantic tiara/helm.

If disabling the helm loses the "Starborn Affect", I'm not interested. The helm on an Asura is to much...

Thanks for your help.

Very short on time and money, atm but got it this morning: I blew the 17 keys I had saved up, plus the 3 golden keys I have hoarded for months., hoping for the FoxCharr-a-roo raptor skin. I got a Glyph of Industry, the outfit, the dragon firework backpack set, and a couple of weapon skins, so after selling the glyph and skins I have enough gold to trade for maybe half the raptor skin in gems...ah, well, a few more weeks of key farming before it goes away.

Have not had time to fiddle with this outfit yet--I will try it on tonight.

@CasualWanderer.5824 said:

@"Shade.8971" said:
EgTNKXS.jpg?1
Used 11 keys for mount and I got this. You can do some ridiculous dye combos with this XD.

MY GOD! Just look at how ridiculous that looks... To think some people spent close to 100$ trying to get ... this?

Different strokes for different folks.

I am absolutely certain that there are people who feel the same way about your favorite character appearance.

@Ashen.2907 said:

@"Shade.8971" said:
EgTNKXS.jpg?1
Used 11 keys for mount and I got this. You can do some ridiculous dye combos with this XD.

MY GOD! Just look at how ridiculous that looks... To think some people spent close to 100$ trying to get ... this?

Different strokes for different folks.

Aw, I wanted to say that...