Ultimate uninstall

deda.8302

So one more come back and one more uninstall and this time really last uninstall.

I have been playing since CB release for 3 years mostly PVP. Then came HoT so i tried again , uninstalled after few months fro same reasons im doing it now. I was never top tier player but i like the system .played all class with moderate success for 8k games.

Unfortunately for past few years and two major updates nothing has changed for PvP ,players,Rewards are ridiculous compared to PVE ,and even tho i have over 8k games that would sum for about 2.7k hours of play i can boast with almost one ascendance set :(

Rewards for playing PvP s... ,hard. They can be good if you have good team for playing tournaments , that comes to about 100 players that are constantly playing those...

I was hoping that at least level of knowledge has grew with small PvP community. Unfortunately this is again same if not worse then what it was years ago.

Players do not know their class or role , still frequent 4v5 .

Match making algorithm still sucks , last team i had was two firebrand two mirage and a thief., Good luck with that.

This game could have been great ,best Pvp game , but they have been stomping it to the ground with each new patch .So Just to say goodbye and good luck everyone

@"deda.8302" said:So one more come back and one more uninstall and this time really last uninstall.

I have been playing since CB release for 3 years mostly PVP. Then came HoT so i tried again , uninstalled after few months fro same reasons im doing it now. I was never top tier player but i like the system .played all class with moderate success for 8k games.

Unfortunately for past few years and two major updates nothing has changed for PvP ,players,Rewards are ridiculous compared to PVE ,and even tho i have over 8k games that would sum for about 2.7k hours of play i can boast with almost one ascendance set :(

Rewards for playing PvP s... ,hard. They can be good if you have good team for playing tournaments , that comes to about 100 players that are constantly playing those...

PvP is absolutely the most rewarding game mode in terms of rewards for time-spent. Not just at the top level, even a gold scrub like myself was able to earn an entire set of ascended gear in about 3/4s of one season. And that was before the gold that it constantly throws at you.If you have played as much as you say you have then all I can do is assume you are doing something wrong.

Anyways I would would make the requisite "can I have your stuff?" response to your QQ, but it seems you dont have anything. Hope you find something you enjoy more.

@deda.8302 said:So one more come back and one more uninstall and this time really last uninstall.

I was hoping that at least level of knowledge has grew with small PvP community. Unfortunately this is again same if not worse then what it was years ago.

Players do not know their class or role , still frequent 4v5 .

Match making algorithm still sucks , last team i had was two firebrand two mirage and a thief., Good luck with that.

This game could have been great ,best Pvp game , but they have been stomping it to the ground with each new patch .So Just to say goodbye and good luck everyone

'Letting Go Doesn't Mean You Stop Caring. It Means You Got Tired Of Trying To Force Someone To Care About You

Goodbye And Hope All Goes Well For You

--Burnfall--