Zephyr Lanterns and festival tokens — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Zephyr Lanterns and festival tokens

Now that the festival tokens are in our wallet you can't buy the zephyr lanterns from the guild decoration trader. You need to have them in your inventory. Is there a possibility to fix that please?
I know i don't need to put the tokens in the wallet but this would be easier if we can spend the curencies from the wallet.

Comments

• Fion the Guild Decoration Trader doesn't see the festival tokens in my wallet. Says I have 0 available when trying to buy lanterns.

• Yes, some vendors seem to want the consumable festival Token item instead of the wallet currency. Can't buy Queen's Gauntlet Entrance Tickets either, because I consumed mine before I realized.

• Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭

They’re working on it

• Rauderi.8706Rauderi.8706 Member ✭✭✭✭

Having the same problem here...

Many alts! Handle it!

"A condescending answer might as well not be an answer at all."
    -Eloc Freidon.5692

• Ryukai.6524Ryukai.6524 Member ✭✭

@Shadowsong.4820 said:
    Yes, some vendors seem to want the consumable festival Token item instead of the wallet currency. Can't buy Queen's Gauntlet Entrance Tickets either, because I consumed mine before I realized.

The ones that want the wallet currency can not see the ones in your bags either :/

• Daddicus.6128Daddicus.6128 Member ✭✭✭✭

THANK YOU for asking this. I didn't realize they changed them to a consumable.

• Hopefully they can push a hotfix for this, as I'd love to craft some guild decos, but consumed all my currency thinking that it was intended. Guess I could earn a crapton more, but then I have to issue of stacks of currency in my inventory again ... :anguished:

• Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.