[FIXED] Festival of the Four Winds: Gauntlet Entrance Tickets — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[FIXED] Festival of the Four Winds: Gauntlet Entrance Tickets

Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited August 1, 2019 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

UPDATE: Has been fixed with the latest patch.

The Vendor for the Queen's Gauntlet Entrance Tickets does not recognize the Festival Tokens that are stored in the Wallet. I have over 1,000 and can't make use of them.

Please fix ASAP!

Comments

• Ice.8694Ice.8694 Member

This is the same as the Guild Hall Vendor They also don't realize festival tokens they are in the wallet. But the Vendors in the zephyrite area don't recognize the festival tokens that aren't in the wallet.

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ice.8694 said:
    This is the same as the Guild Hall Vendor They also don't realize festival tokens they are in the wallet. But the Vendors in the zephyrite area don't recognize the festival tokens that aren't in the wallet.

Hope this gets fixed soon...

• If you right click on them in inventory, you can consume them and then find them in the wallet.

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Eirian Direstorm.9748 said:
    If you right click on them in inventory, you can consume them and then find them in the wallet.

That wouldent help tho since the OP is saying that said vendor dont see the festivals tokens that is in the wallet, so they cant buy tickets for them.

• Technically, this is a bug with the NPC, "Gauntlet Ticket Vendor [Merchant]," as other vendors are correctly using the wallet/currency.
    And I can confirm, said NPC is looking for an item (in bank or inventory), and not looking at the wallet (you can tell from the mouse over text asking you to double-click etc.)

Since the OP didn't mention using ANet's preferred in-game /bug reporting tool, I've gone ahead and done that.

Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

• Fortunately, there's a work-around: Gauntlet tickets drop from the Boss Blitz. I picked up a dozen in a few minutes.

Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Eirian Direstorm.9748 said:
    If you right click on them in inventory, you can consume them and then find them in the wallet.

My OP wasn't that long, you could have read it before posting. ;)

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:
    Fortunately, there's a work-around: Gauntlet tickets drop from the Boss Blitz. I picked up a dozen in a few minutes.

Yes, but I still hope this gets hotfixed tonight as I don't feel like farming tokens atm.

• oh sorry, I missed the specific vendor.

• Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.