What is wrong with server right now???

@Apostleafflicted.3908 said:

@Malyr.9870 said:Same for my friend. He bought and downloaded the game today. No servers in the list. We want to play!

@MasterShizno.9653 said:bought the game today too after 6 years of not playing...had a whole squad about to login with me, of all the days D: lol

So you guys encounter the same problem with me?

for sure, my friends can play but cant go to switch to any other server

@MasterShizno.9653 said:

@Malyr.9870 said:Same for my friend. He bought and downloaded the game today. No servers in the list. We want to play!

@MasterShizno.9653 said:bought the game today too after 6 years of not playing...had a whole squad about to login with me, of all the days D: lol

How did he play?? The inital home world selection is blank leads even can't play.

How did he play?? The inital home world selection is blank leads even can't play.

theyre in Anvil Rock server they just cant change servers, they didnt just buy the game though, any new players are screwed atm lol

@MasterShizno.9653 said:

theyre in Anvil Rock server they just cant change servers, they didnt just buy the game though, any new players are screwed atm lol

So basiclly its just a bug or server maintence what we are facing?

So basiclly its just a bug or server maintence what we are facing?

yeah a bug from the new update im sure theyll have a hot fix out by tomorrow, which sucks, wanted to play before i went back to work xD

Same thing happened to me and my friend. I already had the game and can play it, but World Selection is not working, while my friend was installing the game today, and was unable to get into the game as the Home World Selection window is empty/does not show the list. And we have been planning to play today for days... So frustrating.