I don't want to group two Mesmer,two Thief,

huluobo.7036

or a thief and a Mesmers player

they always make senseless battles outside.Sometimes I really want to say something dirty in the game, but filtering will be banned. Sometimes, saying something unclean will make my teammates stronger. Not my problem, because my PVP endurance has reached the limit, if your rules are fair, I will not complain, why do you always give me two fantasies, or a thief, an illusion? The team gave such teammates, I am really tired, I am trying to keep the capture point, but they are hanging out. I am really angry, the missing scores should be counted on them.

I hope that the game adds an option that allows players to filter repeated professional teammates. If they don't match, don't start. It is a waste of time to start in time.

@huluobo.7036 said:they always make senseless battles outside.I am really tired, I am trying to keep the capture point, but they are hanging out.

I honestly don't see your point. Are you blaming rotational damage dealers to rotate around the map and maybe die when they're getting caught because you stand within your small node circle and just watch them die instead of just helping them?

@huluobo.7036 said:Sometimes I really want to say something dirty in the game, but filtering will be banned. Sometimes, saying something unclean will make my teammates stronger.

Flaming is like the worst thing you can do honestly, especially against thief. I am a thief main myself and we get blamed for EVERYTHING, even if it's not our fault. It's just sooo kitten annoying and I can't really see how being toxic makes your teammates stronger. In my experience it actually annoys people to a point where they'd rather throw the match and let you lose than trying to turn the game.

I'd assume you are like silver or low gold atm, is that true? just curious.

OP this isn't a deathmatch king of the hill game mode. Rotating capture points is a strategy and its not guaranteed that whomever on your team is rotating will be successful. And that's not always your teammates's fault if the enemy team dedicates someone to denying them.

if you are gonna throw a fit on my team. ill usually feed in to it and throw the whole match. completely ruin his day. don't cry to your thief. your thief has the power to either win that match. or lose it for you. if you want a guaranteed loss. let those tears flow and start crying to your thief that is more than likely doing his job.