[EU] [PvE] Looking For Guild

Hey-O! You can call me Grimtooth or Zuuly and I'm your average 30+, geeky hobby artist, full-time working, rabid Charr fanatic. I've been playing Guild Wars 2 since Dec' 2012 and since late autumn 2014 I've been without a Guild, so I'd like to change that!

Relevant details can be found below, for lengthy conversations see relevant contact info.

I'm looking for:

• A PvE Guild
  • 30-90 Members Maximum & not planning to grow any further (Small-Medium)
  • Age-limit +18-+21 or above
  • Preferably Not Family-friendly, as I've a dark sense of humour
  • Rep' at approx. 90%
  • No cricket chirps & howling wind in the Guild Chat (That's Zuulish for "active & inclusive")
  • Can tolerate the Average Weekend Warrior (Yours Truly)

What you will be getting*:

• A nostalgic Dungeon-runner
  • Pen-n'-Paper ASMR On-Demand, there's always time to sketch!
  • Your Out-Of-The-Way Champ' Killer (Champ Karka, Ettin, Skelk, Kol Skullsmasher & more!)
  • Available on Discord throughout the work week + mic'
  • Game activity: (Tuesdays) Fri-Saturdays CET/CEST
  • Your daily dose of Charr, choose from the flavours;

Dad Charr Warrior, Pretty boi Power Chrono, fierce Charrdian & sneek-teef Uncle

*To keep your Grimtooth satisfied it is recommended to have at least a handful of other Charr in yourGuild to counter-act, possible destructive behaviour which may involve but not limited to scratchedGuild Hall furniture, unwanted, compulsive box-sitting and empty ale kegs.

Contact in-game: Zuul Grimtooth/Zuul Nekrazh.1905

Cheers!

// Zuuly

• 1 month later...

Hello there!

I feel that we match up with most of your criteria, the only major miss is that we are recently founded and still in the growing stage. You sound like you would be a terrific fit tho. I’ll post our ad below, for you to peruse and decide if it’s worth giving us a try.

Circle of the Seven is a new guild, founded with the desire to build a community to play endgame content with.

Who we are and what we do:We are a primarily PvE focused guild. We are established players who wish to participate in endgame content together.

What we offer our members:1 – Reliable, non-toxic people to run high end pve content with. This includes players with lots of raid experience, and fractal t4+cm experience.2 – Raid training. This is provided through both training runs, and mentorship on voice coms while we run you through full wing clears.3 – Fractal training. This is provided through both training runs, and mentorship on voice coms while we run you through full daily cycles.4 – A community where you can make friends and spend time playing the game alongside players with similar goals as yourself.5 – An environment where the game can be played at a high level, without worrying about encountering toxicity.

What we expect from our members:1 – A class at level 80, with all traits unlocked, geared in at least exotic gear.2 – Willingness to be flexible and open to guidance around gearing and class builds.3 – A desire to do high end pve content at a competent level.4 - A desire to belong to a community. We are not a replacement for the lfg tool. We are a group of people who want to play the game together.5 – Willingness to use discord and be active in the guild in game (through chat and representation).

Our simple code of conduct is as follows:1- Racism/sexism/homophobia will not be tolerated.2- Do not be an kitten.3- You are a reflection of the guild when you wear our tag. Behave appropriately.4- There is a difference between learning and leeching. All are welcome here to learn. Leeching will be dealt with swiftly.

We look forward to welcoming you into our ranks. :)If you are interested in joining, please hop onto our discord, and someone will be in touch with you. (https://discord.gg/bkHrBgg)

Updated for clarity:

• In-game activity Tuesdays, Fri-Saturdays CEST/CET

Please respect the above and we will get along. =)I'll always be on Discord throughout the work week but my free time is limited so I expect that the above conditionwill be followed.

• Guild activity Vs. Personal freedomI've nothing against joining in on a Guild activity that matches with the above timeframe,but I don't take kindly to forced participation. Therefore I expect I'll be given enough freedom to play GW2on my own terms and not always cater to the whims of my guild.

If you feel the above clash with your Guild's guidelines then I'm perhaps not meant for you.

Questions? Add Zuul Nekrazh.1905 in-game or contact me on Discord, Grimtooth#6929.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...