PvPoetry (add yours)

The game is balanced as long as my main or one of my mains is top dog.I mean we deserve the spotlight for a while, don't be such a hog.At that point in time, it's essentially a learn to play issue.The person the burden of getting good lies on....is you.But, it seems the nerfs are never ending for my class,But yours, Anet's love child, always gets a free pass.You know, this never ending circle quest makes me sad.We should do something new, how 3 v 3, maybe 2 v 2?Other ideas are bad because, they are just bad.They don't fit into an MMO.The game modes I just suggested really give my main a chance to shine, you know?I'll quit this game, I'll uninstall.Sometime next year, perhaps after summer in the fall.I want to hang around and check in every now and then.You know, to see if my main got buffed, so I can win.Where is the skill? Everything is spam.Just read the patch notes, bs again, gotdam.They killed my main, but it was already dead."Please nerf this class"literally, NO ONE SAID!This game has the best combat, but I get stuck in walls.I haven't tried a single other competitive game, but I know they all suck balls.I saw a video, and my friend said it was true.The best pvp experience is Gee dubya TOO.

-Signed everyone on the pvp forums

Mesmer Main Spotted For all the meme hate out there, enjoy

Mesmer main spotted all purple and dottedToo much damage too much sustainNow I'm dead and I feel the hateI come to the forum with all of my rageBut the Mesmer is here too defending his mainHe tells me I'm bad and to l2pSo I logged on a Mesmer to learn the gameI rode from gold 2 into plat 1 that dayI kept playing and winning and then something changedI looked into the mirror and what did I see?A Mesmer main spotted, indeed indeed

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:Mesmer Main Spotted For all the meme hate out there, enjoy

Mesmer main spotted all purple and dottedToo much damage too much sustainNow I'm dead and I feel the hateI come to the forum with all of my rageBut the Mesmer is here too defending his mainHe tells me I'm bad and to l2pSo I logged on a Mesmer to learn the gameI rode from gold 2 into plat 1 that dayI kept playing and winning and then something changedI looked into the mirror and what did I see?A Mesmer main spotted, indeed indeed

I would also like to add a Mesmer one.

Why don't you love me, does my presence confuse you?We have fun you see, don't let it torment you.I have brought friends to play, they aren't real players,But they're here to stay, full of flashy colours.I bring you butterflies, with each encounter,But you scream LIES, NERF Full Counter.So I see my presence confused you,And now you're tormented too,Immobilized with weakness from death near,Im thankful you had no condi clears.

It's sad for the mesmersWho live a pointless existence.Well they can hold one pointOnly with the smallest resistance.

Anything more and..They run like the windGiving away the illusionTheir heads quickly abscind

But who cares of PVP imbalanceWhen Wintersday is comingSnowball MayhemIs the real reason for playing

The creator of whichWas truly a geniusBut the warrior skillHis brain was in his...

Peanut butter and jellyThe awesome battle advancesUntil some smart assTakes full advantage

In a game that requiresSpeed and agilityYou gave only one classThat freaking ability

I know what you'd say"Just roll a warrior"Yes, I have to of courseOr else I'd be sorrier

An alternate solutionOf which there's only oneAnet fix your gameAnd stop killing the fun

Some of these are pretty fire, not gonna lie.But there's more to this than balance, issues that I won't hide.Like DuoQ, i'm telling you, not to let it slide.All it did was contribute to the end times'Cause I don't know when, but along the way sPvP died.

Any why? What for?To give the people that get everything a little something more?Must be, when the rest of us are doomed to grow bored.I'm just a little dot, part of the 99%Catering to the other 1, to me, that don't make no sense.

Legends with legends, matched against golds.Can't you see how this kitten gets old?It's not about PvP with friends, it's 'bout them numbers.And with a population so low, that sure is a bummer.Swear lately I spend more time Qdodging than playing, man... it's been a cold summer.

I'm lacing up my Vans, about to spill my plansThis isn't targeted though, so please Anet; no ban

That dishonor should have been permanent, force them to take a sit.Do them all a favor, and snap them out of their ego-trips.Wintrading isn't hip, it says so in the rulesBut a week-long ban lets them play you for a foolAnd giving them Duos back? That was just plain uncool.Better undo it like a spool, before you run out of time'Cause leaving a broken game, is starting to sound sublime.

I'm out now, but hold your /cheerI have less fun playing than contributing to this right hereAnd for that, gotta make it clearThe real hero is @Crab Fear.1624

OK gusie listenim decent pvpbut my gf left mecoz of lederborsdi mean W T Fi enter new leaderrbord after resetand i say i am decenti adapti see no gaurd so i think ok go gaurdi go imba heal guardadn i am gona midand i heal and i heal and i heal moarbut w t fi am aloneno one helps no loves1valli die no winnext game i say ho ho ho no guard no gaurd at all i go imba power crit wahteverbut guy at srat say ok gusy lisen plan1 close 1 animal 1 far rest midok ok i say i am mid coz far is noobburt map say i am 1 mid rest animal no close no farand i die hard lolloostthen enters nextand i say lol i know now i follow plan noooobsw t f skyhami change imba engi canon trolololso caanon here i comes1 mesmer hiding and pul no prob i push and push broken glass canon all minei shoot a shoot b shoot cw t fnon see abcthey all canon gate coz it causy no push nothing just fight fight fightchase chase chsei say go b go a and go call say lol noob u here for goldslossstgf now half interesti say ok lissen good i win next i go up 90%but i dontall ranks 10 for gooldnext is same and next70% and downranks down tooi go guard i am mad no guard lovei go engi bunker power right no nothingi do ele i go war ooops w t f war nerfes69% and downgf dont impresss say she leaving nowall is vainBy the man, the myth, the legend mighty meak.6387. This masterpiece is from a time long past from this one tortured soul https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard.

@"Vancho.8750" said:OK gusie listenim decent pvpbut my gf left mecoz of lederborsdi mean W T Fi enter new leaderrbord after resetand i say i am decenti adapti see no gaurd so i think ok go gaurdi go imba heal guardadn i am gona midand i heal and i heal and i heal moarbut w t fi am aloneno one helps no loves1valli die no winnext game i say ho ho ho no guard no gaurd at all i go imba power crit wahteverbut guy at srat say ok gusy lisen plan1 close 1 animal 1 far rest midok ok i say i am mid coz far is noobburt map say i am 1 mid rest animal no close no farand i die hard lolloostthen enters nextand i say lol i know now i follow plan noooobsw t f skyhami change imba engi canon trolololso caanon here i comes1 mesmer hiding and pul no prob i push and push broken glass canon all minei shoot a shoot b shoot cw t fnon see abcthey all canon gate coz it causy no push nothing just fight fight fightchase chase chsei say go b go a and go call say lol noob u here for goldslossstgf now half interesti say ok lissen good i win next i go up 90%but i dontall ranks 10 for gooldnext is same and next70% and downranks down tooi go guard i am mad no guard lovei go engi bunker power right no nothingi do ele i go war ooops w t f war nerfes69% and downgf dont impresss say she leaving nowall is vainBy the man, the myth, the legend mighty meak.6387. This masterpiece is from a time long past from this one tortured soul https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard.

This post made me laugh so hard