NA SEA player relocated to EU, server advice

Hi WvW'ers,I'm a long-time player who was based in China and played NA server SEA time for 6 years. For RL reasons, I've moved to the EU, and after 6 months out of game, have my rig up and running again.

My former guild has mostly moved on, and even if they hadn't there's no way I'd get to play on the same timezone; I'm in central europe, and don't get to play until quite late in the evenings (getting a toddler to sleep). So though I do see the odd familiar face, there's nothing to really tie me to NA anymore. Fights in EU are on the quiet side, and moving to a ping of 50 would be pretty sweet.

But I honestly don't have the foggiest about EU servers. I really don't want to incite the EU equivalent of a Baguma/Wagonbrand/whatever, so what I'm looking for...

• a server with fights until relatively late EU time (midnight CET)
  • English as the lingua franca. More British humor the better.
  • not that interested in roaming
  • relatively open to pugs

I do know that the prevailing wisdom is to find a guild first and move to them, but my RL schedule doesn't really allow me to commit to a serious guild.

Any advice on servers from EU players would be much appreciated,

Adammantium

The problem with EU atm is not much different from NA. The most active servers until that late in the evenings is usually the ones that have bandwagoned which is what you say you would like to avoid, the main server that comes to mind that goes late into the evening/night is Baruch Bay (Spanish) because of their prime time is later than the rest of EU (Their guilds etc start raiding about 9pm CET as apposed to 7-8). But the issue with servers that aren't bandwagoned and kept 'alive' is if they don't want to play a MU, they simply just don't bother and WvW becomes a barren land of PPT/K-Training for the stacked server(s).

But the only servers that come to mind that are consistent or there abouts that come to mind are:- Seaferer's Rest, Piken Square, Gandara and Desolation. (Moving to a link would of course be cheaper if that's what you'd prefer).

We are an EU guild on yaks bend (na server).

We run with (15+) we are focused outnumbert fights. We love changelle and most important is communicate and teamwork. Respect and discord requierd.Also few of us are ex RG and TA if you have ever known them in old days.

Be kind and friendly no salt allowed.We run 19:00 or 21:00 EU time. 01:00 pm est, 03:00 pm est. Until we feel tired.

3 - 4 raid each week. Can't come for raiding? No worries real life comes first. We use discord and whatsapp to stay in touch with everyone.So far we are now international guild most people from around the world.

If you are intrested please send me a message.

Interview for recruitment will be send if your intrested.

Greetings: System Of Law (SoL) team.

I think there are brits on lots of different server. When I was last on GH there seemed to be a lot there. Unfortunately they now have a bandwagon link with insane que, not sure if you will like it right now. But that link will dissapear.Also SFR/Piken/Gandara have Brits and they are all open for transfer I think.

Depends if you want fights or mostly PPT.

• Barauch (SP) is mostly PPT. Often get huge pug blobs but melt as soon as you look at them. ;)
  • Deso, AG, GH is all servers with a lot of players, mostly pug ppt. No figtingservers. Tend to loose faith when their blobs get beat a few times, and doge fights.
  • WSR - Cant siege up a tower if their life depended on it, but atm unbeatable when they have a good blob going. Best fightingserver at this moment. Tend to loose faith if there is nothing to fight.

@Ghost.7032 said:We are an EU guild on yaks bend (na server).

We run with (15+) we are focused outnumbert fights. We love changelle and most important is communicate and teamwork. Respect and discord requierd.Also few of us are ex RG and TA if you have ever known them in old days.

Be kind and friendly no salt allowed.We run 19:00 or 21:00 EU time. 01:00 pm est, 03:00 pm est. Until we feel tired.

3 - 4 raid each week. Can't come for raiding? No worries real life comes first. We use discord and whatsapp to stay in touch with everyone.So far we are now international guild most people from around the world.

If you are intrested please send me a message.

Interview for recruitment will be send if your intrested.

Greetings: System Of Law (SoL) team.

I vaguely remember seeing that tag in WvW....from what I remember i've had a few good fights with some of their members (I run solo/duo/havok)