ventari rev roaming.

Taobella.6597

• 1 month later...

@InsaneQR.7412

@Taobella.6597 said:i cant say i really played shino ventari i personally do not think it as good as glint ventari as a support role. but you could build yourself to be alot more of a glass cannon healer that could be fun :).

Meybe full zealots, since healping pwoer incrase heals from vampiric damage, altought i would say shiro atm is a loner, we need GS melee legend to pair with it :)

@Aeolus.3615 said:@InsaneQR.7412

@Taobella.6597 said:i cant say i really played shino ventari i personally do not think it as good as glint ventari as a support role. but you could build yourself to be alot more of a glass cannon healer that could be fun :).

Meybe full zealots, since healping pwoer incrase heals from vampiric damage, altought i would say shiro atm is a loner, we need GS melee legend to pair with it :)

We need another legend with mobility and put Shiro to rest.

But then again im looking forward to dual sword 1v1 oriented condi necro in next elite spec bc rev is no longer the class it was or meant to be.

@Scoobaniec.9561 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:@InsaneQR.7412

@"Taobella.6597" said:i cant say i really played shino ventari i personally do not think it as good as glint ventari as a support role. but you could build yourself to be alot more of a glass cannon healer that could be fun :).

We need another legend with mobility and put Shiro to rest.

I do actually agree with that...But maybe Shiro needs a rework :) and we could have a daggers with Vizu legend has in shadow thief from the mist, shiro is a bad one trick powercreep pony build, this kinda of gameplay is bad to the game.If possible Shiro should not be the mobility version of the class (Vizu legend should be the one), but some "dodgey" frames class that could cut target movements @ close range hits wich could more vampiric capabilities.

Besides Shiro utilires are way to expensive.. but what else to expect from a 1 pony trick?...

Ill leave this here for great reference.

Note: if u have Lyssa outfit in fiemales, it can looks really similiar to Shiro outfit if painted Red ~xD

@"Taobella.6597" said:here my rev build sorry it not super amazing. :)

first 3 fights are warriors then nerco + a thief and final one is dueling with a thief.

here the build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNAS8un3gmNSuQzJRboNlsP0oS4I6UJ4ENsklZlZ9iOOx+5q7WNgEeA-jlSDQBhS9H5pJwQKBH3BBoK7PAgLAge0JERlBS4JAkFlefGCAsqSVVVJFgfzsA-w

Herald and Shiro need nerf ;-)