What do you want after LS5?

I would love more order related stuff like order specific storylines or quests. I feel like after the personal story that kind of faded into the craziness of the pact. Being a member of the Priory is something I really like and would like for it to be more involved. Other then that, If you could bring Sieran back, I would be happy forever. But that’s seems pretty unlikely haha.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since underwater combat isn't that much used in this game (not too relevant in events and other stuff and story) I'd say we could need some craftable ships (as mount but with crafting). Then some water centered maps (accessible with ships n stuff) with also underwater stuff. Would be fun.

I'd love to see a new expansion. A little bit more of everything. Some new dungeons and fractals, new maps to explore, bunch of new masteries to learn and so on. The current release schedule (one new map every 3month) is well... not what I hoped for.

@flog.3485 said:LS1 needs to be reimplemented after LS5.They should do it in the form of raids imo, with a proper story mode (1 to 5 players) of course and some skin incentive to fully complete the story and then transition to raid normal mode.

I loved lws1 because IT CHANGED the current world and made IT slightly harder.

The problem i 'currently see is running around in An elite spec with zerg armor and keep killing mobs with certain professions. Challanging content would be nice...if you could...

Lets make An example; if palawa joko in last lws went to orr to 'convince' all of zhaitan's masterless Minions to joint his cause and therefor they wouldnt need a master and would fight smarter and were. Little tougher. This wouldnt need a whole new map but would generate a whole new experience. Especially if it would be a 'selectable' instance. (THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE, THERE'S A MILLION ROADS TO WALK IN STORY)

You can even make sure IT doesn't have the same waypoints, vistas etc.

IT would require different recources, its 'currently metatrains or AC trains that bore after a small amount of time

All lws3 maps died, which didn't give a good farm on nodes or events

@L A T I O N.8923 said:

@flog.3485 said:LS1 needs to be reimplemented after LS5.They should do it in the form of raids imo, with a proper story mode (1 to 5 players) of course and some skin incentive to fully complete the story and then transition to raid normal mode.

I loved lws1 because IT CHANGED the current world and made IT slightly harder.

The problem i 'currently see is running around in An elite spec with zerg armor and keep killing mobs with certain professions. Challanging content would be nice...if you could...

Lets make An example; if palawa joko in last lws went to orr to 'convince' all of zhaitan's masterless Minions to joint his cause and therefor they wouldnt need a master and would fight smarter and were. Little tougher. This wouldnt need a whole new map but would generate a whole new experience. Especially if it would be a 'selectable' instance. (THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE, THERE'S A MILLION ROADS TO WALK IN STORY)

You can even make sure IT doesn't have the same waypoints, vistas etc.

IT would require different recources, its 'currently metatrains or AC trains that bore after a small amount of time

All lws3 maps died, which didn't give a good farm on nodes or events

Why are you talking about open wold when I am mentioning raids ?My idea was to have LS1 played in instances: open world raid portal for stoy mode and and the usual aerodome portals for the 10 men raid instances.

I love tyria... i pray for its survival ?There is so much potential... i hope they continue to break the mould and warp the game engine to their desires . Also i wish the next expansion reintroduces dungeons :) :)I wish there were new maps... janthir and magumma wastes regions.... far east ascalon.... northern forests, dzalana, latenda bog? I feel this mmo to be like a spiritual successor to all of the modern rpg game genre :) i hope anet stay cool and friendly and the players dont argue and be decent to each other :) most of all i wish there was more to do in tyria... i wish it was 4 times its current gameworld size one day :) at least

tl&dr; Both. An expansion that works like a Living World season.

They are currently introducing more and more filler-events to keep us busy and entertained during the content-gaps. I think they will introduce a couple more, so they can alternate them better and do not feel too repetitive for us. During LS5, they will probably make another Feature Update with plenty of QOL changes and a couple of reworks in terms of UI and probably even customization.

After LS5, when the infrastructure is fully functional, I would like to have an Expansion that works like the Living World. With every episode a new map is released, with story, achievements and other worthwhile content. But instead of using a new currency on every map, we get one currency system for all of those maps. The maps are all connected in between.

Payment:I would like to have more options than with a normal Expansion or Living World Season.

Option #1 pre-order, which means we purchase the entire Expansion at the release of the first Episode and get all others for free. People who chose this path support the development of the game with a lot of money in an early state, which obviously results in a few nice gimmicks (e.g. collectors edition, free gems, special outfit, special title, ... the usual stuff).

Option #2 requires a small fee upon every release of a new Episode. This is the second cheapest option you can pick, but it requires you to be present the entire time (at all releases). You are an active and dedicated player.

Option #3 allows to start as a late-comer. Let us say you return from an extended break during Episode 3. So you purchase Episode 3, which will always include the previous episodes - to prevent the lock-off situation we currently have with people who do not own all episodes of a season. The price for the E3 unlock is slightly higher than what someone payed for the Unlock of E1, E2 and E3 when they have been released. Still cheaper than pre-order.

Option #4 works if you want to get the Expansion after all Episodes were released. You pay one price and instantly unlock all Episodes at the same time. The price for this package is slightly higher than the worst-case with Option #3, but still cheaper than pre-order.

Note: If you purchased any of the Episodes but have an extended break and return a few years later? Everyone who unlocked the first Episode (no matter how) gets the Expansion fully unlocked after one year after the release of the final Episode. So if you want to be cheap, you can unlock the first Episode and do an extended break. This sounds like a really bad idea, but it is actually bait ^^. People always want to be smart, so there will be A LOT of players purchasing the first Episode. Some maybe plan to sit the next releases out, but if it is done well, many will stay anyway.

New Elite Specializations with the release of Episode 1, so whenever you join the Expansion, you will always have access to the new specializations. To compensate this, Episode 1 would be more expensive.

That way we can get our Expansion without asking anything impossible from the developers. They decide how long they want to wait between the Episodes, how many fillers they want to add in. We get our content and can decide on our own how we would like to support the game. Balance patches and Feature Updates can be embedded between Episodes or filler-events.

I do not mind waiting some time between the releases of new maps/Episodes. I like the concept of the Living World.

@Dante.1763 said:

@MithranArkanere.8957 said:I want a 'Refurbishing team' reworking core content to bring it up to current content standards, and bringing back temporary content like Living World season 1 and its side-stories.

I like that idea honestly, so long as it doesnt effect new content, which..a separate team shouldnt?

There's always some overlap. The 'side stories' team that has been updating festivals most definitely has help from other teams, if only when they are done with their own things.

@MithranArkanere.8957 said:

@MithranArkanere.8957 said:I want a 'Refurbishing team' reworking core content to bring it up to current content standards, and bringing back temporary content like Living World season 1 and its side-stories.

I like that idea honestly, so long as it doesnt effect new content, which..a separate team shouldnt?

There's always some overlap. The 'side stories' team that has been updating festivals most definitely has help from other teams, if only when they are done with their own things.

Probably true, i wonder whats going to happen though if they arent planning on adding any new festivals, i think theyve got them alright?