Plz Remove for 1 full season the mesmer class see what happen's

Vieux P.1238

As title says. I be willing for a full season.See what happen's.See where the same complainers set's there focus next if there's no more mesmer/chrono/mirage in spvp.Then you'l understand the real problem.
If you agree, then demand anet to remove mesmer class for a full season here.Let's see what happen's.

@Vieux P.1238 said:As title says. I be willing for a full season.See what happen's.See where the same complainers set's there focus next if there's no more mesmer/chrono/mirage in spvp.Then you'l understand the real problem.

If you agree, then demand anet to remove mesmer class for a full season here.Let's see what happen's.

They're doing that but instead of a full season it will be permanently, just wait till the next balance patch.

There are other classes worst than mesmer actually... Cheesy as hell... As holo is for example, with it 200000 bons per second... As Sb or boonbeast... But ppl, usually, complain about mesmer cause they cant play vs them AND dont understand them... So cant play it... Neither

@judgebeo.3976 said:There are other classes worst than mesmer actually... Cheesy as hell... As holo is for example, with it 200000 bons per second... As Sb or boonbeast... But ppl, usually, complain about mesmer cause they cant play vs them AND dont understand them... So cant play it... Neither

True except the boonbeast part, boonbeast hasn't been a issue for a while now. Sic em on other hand was especially in wvw but the last nerfed toned them down sufficiently. Imo holo, splb and weaver are the three that need a bit shaved on their hard cc as well as their burst to sustain ratio.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@judgebeo.3976 said:There are other classes worst than mesmer actually... Cheesy as hell... As holo is for example, with it 200000 bons per second... As Sb or boonbeast... But ppl, usually, complain about mesmer cause they cant play vs them AND dont understand them... So cant play it... Neither

True except the boonbeast part, boonbeast hasn't been a issue for a while now. Sic em on other hand was especially in wvw but the last nerfed toned them down sufficiently. Imo holo, splb and weaver are the three that need a bit shaved on their hard cc as well as their burst to sustain ratio.

i can agree holo/splb need some nerfs, not on cc tho. holo needs healing/heat nerfs , splb needs dmg nerfs and rampage to be 180 sec cd atleast. weaver tho, i only know 2 hard cc's that are easy to land, earth/air 3 dosnt work half the time so u need to rely on air 5 and elite . imo weaver dosnt need any nerfs atm since they are somewhat easy to deal with(kite ftw) :)

No poll with wacky options? :)While I'm doubtful it will ever happen, my bet is that people just look for things to blame for their performance, and when the best class to blame for that (i.e. Mesmer) is removed from the season's games, we'll see the players previously on Mesmer going to other classes.They would just go to Holo, Rampage, Condi SD Thief, Simplebrand which all have mechanics that make them strong in their own right, and probably quite disruptive in playstyle as well.But it's all ok now, since the level of degeneracy of CI Mirage is something special Pepega

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@Starbreaker.6507 said:Won't people just find something else to kitten about and demand that be removed too?

hahahaha yeah...Why do you think i want mesmer removed from pvp.Too prove my point.

Someone would still complain about Mesmer.

Flashbacks and post-traumatic stress disorder are serious problems, you can't deny!

As a mesmer main from the beginning of gw2 i would say one thing : Please remove us from pvp !! I'm bored to played pvp since the spe has broken the core mesmer build and now we got nerf every patch.... Leave us play in Pve and let us alone with our clones (that all i want since everyone seem's to hate us).

I'm bored to see new player who didn't even know how to play the game always complain because their meta build got crushed. Maybe because of their lack of understanding in the game, (i won't be sarcastic) and come to complain in pvp forum just to get our classes nerf " https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/84260/nerf-mesmer#latest" for exemple (we all know it's an recent exemple but we can check all the page of this forum to find one thread per page like this one).

I'm bored to see all this negative opinion about our classes because of '' i'm can't focus the mesmer !'', '' he is stealth ! '' (we lack of survavibility so yes .... ) , '' too many fantasm ! '' (fantasm has been nerfed and now is automaticly transform in clone after their attack), "it CC me !!! '' yes it's was the last thing that wasn't nerfed so now you can be happy... . This class has many hole in his traits and nobody care about it ! We cannot reduce CD for a lot of our ability, we cannot do the 3 mantra anymore, we cannot got superspeed (if i don't make any mistake) and yet we the bad one that have to be nerfed to the ground.

Please LEAVE US ALONE AND AWAY FROM THE PVP SALT ! I want to play my mesmer pve without having to change my build every damn time and having a balancing dps better that 12k .... my nerco got 35k dps and i don't even make any effort to do it..... (and yet we are the problem).

ps: sorry if y made some mistake in my post, english is not my native language.

ps2 : Or give me an item to change my classes i won't even bother to pay for it at this point .....

@"thundermarch.5643" said:As a mesmer main from the beginning of gw2 i would say one thing : Please remove us from pvp !! I'm bored to played pvp since the spe has broken the core mesmer build and now we got nerf every patch.... Leave us play in Pve and let us alone with our clones (that all i want since everyone seem's to hate us).

I'm bored to see new player who didn't even know how to play the game always complain because their meta build got crushed. Maybe because of their lack of understanding in the game, (i won't be sarcastic) and come to complain in pvp forum just to get our classes nerf " https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/84260/nerf-mesmer#latest" for exemple (we all know it's an recent exemple but we can check all the page of this forum to find one thread per page like this one).

I'm bored to see all this negative opinion about our classes because of '' i'm can't focus the mesmer !'', '' he is stealth ! '' (we lack of survavibility so yes .... ) , '' too many fantasm ! '' (fantasm has been nerfed and now is automaticly transform in clone after their attack), "it CC me !!! '' yes it's was the last thing that wasn't nerfed so now you can be happy... . This class has many hole in his traits and nobody care about it ! We cannot reduce CD for a lot of our ability, we cannot do the 3 mantra anymore, we cannot got superspeed (if i don't make any mistake) and yet we the bad one that have to be nerfed to the ground.

Please LEAVE US ALONE AND AWAY FROM THE PVP SALT ! I want to play my mesmer pve without having to change my build every kitten time and having a balancing dps better that 12k .... my nerco got 35k dps and i don't even make any effort to do it..... (and yet we are the problem).

ps: sorry if y made some mistake in my post, english is not my native language.

ps2 : Or give me an item to change my classes i won't even bother to pay for it at this point .....

the post you used was sarcastic :Dalso we have acces to superspeed in chaos traitline, its meh but its there.

Fortunately it was sarcastic but don't pple always complain about us ? xDmy bad for the chaos trait line we can have a bit less but it's not as the old superspeed in inspiration that give us this boon on glamour skill (i din't mention that for me the new GM trait that remplace it are totally garbage ) i mean look at this :Summoning an illusion heals all allies around you.

Healing Healing: 212 (0.3) Number of targets Number of Targets: 5 Radius. Radius: 300

We lost our reduction for glamour skill (if remenber corectly) and superspeed for that... and i don't even talk about Blurred Inscriptions that used to be in domination

i won't cry anymore, just please leave us alone with this "chaotic" traits/ classe / butterfly ...