RISE-Reborn of Embers: [NA][TC][PvE] Close knit group w/ Friendly Raid & Fractal training

Squeeks.1842

Reborn of Embers [RISE]

North America, Tarnished Coast and More!www.rebornofembers.com

Who We Are:RISE was founded on the desire to create a community with a family atmosphere whose goal is playing the games we love. RISE employs a round table leadership structure. A team of “Phoenixes” oversee all aspects of the community each having an equal vote.We’re more than just a gaming guild – we are truly a community made of members who enjoy playing every single aspect of the games we enjoy, from PvE to PvP to Raiding to chattering socially with each other over our expansive forums and Discord.

In RISE You will find:

• Over 120 members
  • 25+ active at peak times daily
  • Windswept haven guild hall
  • Average member age 35
  • Family friendly

What We Offer:

• Laid back, no pressure atmosphere
  • Daily Scheduled events in multiple game modes
  • Guild bank stocked with AR, Raid food & oils
  • Friendly raid & fractal training:
  • Our expert raid and fractal leaders are friendly, patient and they excel at teaching players who are new to raids or fractals. We teach the fights as well as offering help with rotations, gear and utility skills.
  • T1-t4 fractals (now including CMs!)
  • Farming and meta events:
  • Our elementalist can make you over 20 gold an hour. Join us to find out how!
  • Guild missions: Come for the fun, stay for the puns
  • Member-led pickup events every evening
  • Very active discord
  • Keep up with your RISE family while not in game via text chats going on throughout the day.
  • Forums for asking for help / scheduling events

What We are Looking For:

• Active, friendly individuals looking to make a lasting connecting in a community guild atmosphere.
  • Patient players who are willing to help others.
  • RISE was founded with two rules in mind:
  • Be excellent to each other
  • No drama llamas
  • No elitism or harassment - This is non negotiable. We are all here to have fun in a safe & nonjudgemental environment.
  • Don't be a stranger
  • Our community is a family and we want everyone to be involved!

How to JoinVisit us our website (www.rebornofembers.com) to apply and learn more! Please view your application as our first meeting! Take your time and fill it out as thoroughly as possible. We like to get to know you a little bit in it. Give us a feel for who you are in those answers and let us see how great of a person you are!

If there’s more you'd want to know, don't hesitate to reach out to one of our leaders:Peureki: GW2 Peureki.3647 Discord: Peureki#5452Squeeks: GW2: squeeks.1842 Disc: squeeks#8857Raid Leader: Angst: GW2: AllDatAngst.4208Guild Hall Master:Zang: GW2: Zangster.3174

• 4 weeks later...

This is a great group of people from leadership to members. They are willing to help guide you and assist you without judgements ( and we all know this game is complicated and can make us feel dumb at times) and are truly happy to do it. Many guilds advertise that participate in various aspects, but in this case they do and with many active members. Casual, Veteran and Serious players all have a home here. I recommend if you want a community and friendly guild without the elitism, consider this to be your home!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aye! Just thought I'd drop by and give my two cents on my guild experience.

I've been playing with the founding members of RISE for roughly a year now. That was even before we decided to go full out and form the guild.

At this point, RISE pretty much became my "internet family." There's always someone in discord to talk with and to help you vent out whatever it is that you're dealing with, either in-game or irl. This sense of care is what draws me to the guild so much. Before I joined this community, I thought guilds were all about trying to climb some sort of in-game leaderboard, and that I 'd have to commit crazy amounts of time to not be kicked out of one. But with RISE that's just not true at all. We don't care if you're a newcomer or if you've been playing the game since launch. We don't care whether you spend 6 hours per day on the game or if you can only log on once or twice per week. We want to play with you and be your friend. And that last sentence is probably the most distilled description I can give you about RISE.

• 4 weeks later...