CI NERFED - NEXT MIRAGE BUILD?

Sampson.2403

Just switch from immob lock down on random autoattack interrupt mechanic to ez detargeting spam mechanic. So now ppl can dodge some of your dmg but can barely fight back during your clones kill them. I already can see these complains. Run illusionary Ambush and Signet of Midnight instead Mantra and Arcane, switch to BD trait in Chaos or switch to Illusion treaitline. Maybe run torch instead pistol. Next or better: good old aids.

Use your brain and stop copy-paste what others use. You are destroying mesmer class just looking for cheesy braindead builds that are carried almost with no player on the keyborad.Mantra and CI are old as hell... With no complain no problem... Until ppl start to copy and paste same build and became a problem for others... So... Anet tries to shut up complains and deletea it...

@judgebeo.3976 said:Use your brain and stop copy-paste what others use. You are destroying mesmer class just looking for cheesy braindead builds that are carried almost with no player on the keyborad.Mantra and CI are old as hell... With no complain no problem... Until ppl start to copy and paste same build and became a problem for others... So... Anet tries to shut up complains and deletea it...

Bro, i no longer have a brain. Somewhere in college they took that away from me and now im just left with a white picket quest map. Please, let us plebs have our precious CI mirage type builds. K?thxbai

@Sampson.2403 said:

@judgebeo.3976 said:Use your brain and stop copy-paste what others use. You are destroying mesmer class just looking for cheesy braindead builds that are carried almost with no player on the keyborad.Mantra and CI are old as hell... With no complain no problem... Until ppl start to copy and paste same build and became a problem for others... So... Anet tries to shut up complains and deletea it...

Bro, i no longer have a brain. Somewhere in college they took that away from me and now im just left with a white picket quest map. Please, let us plebs have our precious CI mirage type builds. K?thxbai

Man dont worry urself, this is gw2 after all lol there's still plenty of carry classes/builds in holo and spellbreaker. U could just spam condi's at ur feet while attacking as scourge or go weaver and learn the crazy high burst rotations and get used to weaving in and outa air to be almost unkillable. I could go on but u get the point lolAgain this is gw2.

I am having a good read at some people complaining about CI being disable, meanwhile the people who didn't just bandwagon this build because of how over powered it was are there laughing in some dark, damp corner surrounded by candles, doing their best Dr Evil laugh impression saying "Stupid mortals think CI was the only problem to this build!".

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:I'm telling you these doubters are gonna forget this post or brush it off as comical.

But, soon in the foreseeable future there will be core mes complaint threads.

What do you mean "soon"? I've already seen people complaining about it in HoTM and in unranked.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Man dont worry urself, this is gw2 after all lol there's still plenty of carry classes/builds in holo and spellbreaker. U could just spam condi's at ur feet while attacking as scourge or go weaver and learn the crazy high burst rotations and get used to weaving in and outa air to be almost unkillable. I could go on but u get the point lolAgain this is gw2.

whats this air immortal build, fresh air?

Never used CI. BD worked alot better or even Illusions with Axe/Torch. That shit if played properly probably is even more OP. Oh dang now ppl will start complaining again and BD or Illusions will be disabled. Dang. I literally just sit and facepalm constantly seeing what kind of state PvP has reached. Ppl complain -> anet nerfs.. cycle continues on and on.. until all classes will be crippled and half of their traits removed. GG. Good strategy. Keep on doin it. Soon we'll see engineers naked rangers petless mesmers will be a complete mirage and thieves will be so invisible that they won't even show up on character creation screen as an option. Wait... dang... it's almost as if we are at that point already..

@Dave.6819 said:Never used CI. BD worked alot better or even Illusions with Axe/Torch. That kitten if played properly probably is even more OP. Oh dang now ppl will start complaining again and BD or Illusions will be disabled. Dang. I literally just sit and facepalm constantly seeing what kind of state PvP has reached. Ppl complain -> anet nerfs.. cycle continues on and on.. until all classes will be crippled and half of their traits removed. GG. Good strategy. Keep on doin it. Soon we'll see engineers naked rangers petless mesmers will be a complete mirage and thieves will be so invisible that they won't even show up on character creation screen as an option. Wait... dang... it's almost as if we are at that point already..

just 1 more nerf to mesmer, surely this will be the last one ! /s