[NA||PvX||TC] Remnants of Hope [RoH]: A true gaming community

Skaal.9362

A truly exceptional group. Friendly, helpful, and does literally all content in GW2. If you want to learn and enjoy any kind of content, look no further. Few guilds are this organized, and RoH is multi-game to boot so you can hang out in other popular MMOs.

• Like 2

Check out this endorsement from Swtorista on our reddit page!

I really really like this guild. I play mostly on the SWTOR side but have been in it all the way since GW2 was added to our games and watched it grow since. Fairly recently, we lost access to my partner's GW2 account and everyone in the guild was so friendly, giving suggestions on how to recover it and what steps I could take to help. It was so awesome to be able to hop into guild chat with people I hadn't met yet and get such a warm welcome. Highly recommend this guild and group!

And check out Swtorista at www.swtorista.com!

• Like 1

Greetings!

My name is Grin and I’m the High Elder of the Remnants of Hope Gaming Community.

I have a rich history with Guild Wars. The original GW was my first MMO. I had all 3 campaigns and played all game modes.

When GW2 launched i leveled a warrior and a ranger to max. I’ve taken breaks here and there but have recently returned to play the new Ranger elite specialization: Untamed. It is a strong callback to the bunnythumper builds of GW1, one of my favorite PvP builds.

I look forward to spending time with everyone and playing WvW, dungeons, and other fun content.

• Like 1

From a new member:

I am at the end of my trial period with RoH and it has been a great experience. Everyone is engaged. Leadership is always there to help and guide you. There is something to do and/or participate in every day. It's never a dull moment. I've been gaming since Lineage I and been in many guilds. The RoH folks really know how to make you feel welcome and accepted. This has been one of the best trial processes that I've been through.

Post on our reddit thread from one of our many committed members:

I've been in RoH for over two years. When I started MMOs, I looked for people to game with who were supportive and friendly, that would be cool with me being eccentric and older. I love community in general, even with the challenges that being around people bring. lol I looked around for awhile and found RoH. I loved the sound of it and decided to apply. The trial requirements were super easy, I like that being a trial member meant people made it a point to reach out to me and answer questions, run content with me, be really tolerant of my newness to the games and MMOs in general, as well as the community. I loved the vibe, the community events, the encouragement and openness, the range of ages, play styles and life styles. I knew after my first event that this was the guild I wanted to call home.

I could play games on my own or I could find other groups that are more competitive and less community oriented. To each their own. For me, I wanted some social aspects, a supportive diverse environment, a community. I found it in RoH. It's not perfect (humans together = stuff happens haha), but I've been in a lot of groups and communities in my life and RoH does a great job of addressing concerns and creating a space that's healthy and supportive overall. So many of these people have become my friends, my family, as well as my gaming buddies. We've helped each other out in rough spots, we've met up and partied in person, some of us read books together, and of course we game together, A LOT. and laugh together, A LOT. 😄

I volunteer as a recruiting assistant. I like talking it up. New voices, fresh energy keeps us healthy as a community, plus I know that there are other gamers looking for the kind of community that RoH offers and I want to help put it out there in a way that those people can find us when they're ready or need. ❤️ The drive and payoff for me in recruiting is that I get to share a community that's meant a lot to me for others who might benefit from something like this too. 🙂

It's not for everyone. That's part of why we talk it up so much. If it sounds like something you might be interested in, give us a check out and apply! If you decide you want to stay, the trial period gives you and us a chance to know each other a bit, once you've become a full member play as much or as little as you like, as long as you log in every so often, do the content you like, join in community events or no, bring what you want to the table to create and enjoy the kind of community you want to see in the world and be a part of. ❤️

• 2 weeks later...