The Never-Blight

Downstate.4697

Here me out. I wanted to make a build that felt good without utilizing the blight mechanic to lower health. Ive run this in pvp with decent results.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PSwEgEmZsC7w8MFMpt0A-zZIPBVOA

For harbinger I ran middle top top with the elite elixer.

I went with dagger/wh for the lifesteal and lifeforce potential. Staff is a great weapon since it does decent damage in zerker gear and gives nice lf generation.

Only use shroud for its utility/chase potential and stay out of shroud as much as possible. Could swap the rune for sanctuary for more sustain with loss of damage. 

Try it out and let me know if its worth exploring more 😃

On 8/21/2021 at 4:46 AM, FrownyClown.8402 said:

Here me out. I wanted to make a build that felt good without utilizing the blight mechanic to lower health. Ive run this in pvp with decent results.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PSwEgEmZsC7w8MFMpt0A-zZIPBVOA

For harbinger I ran middle top top with the elite elixer.

I went with dagger/wh for the lifesteal and lifeforce potential. Staff is a great weapon since it does decent damage in zerker gear and gives nice lf generation.

Only use shroud for its utility/chase potential and stay out of shroud as much as possible. Could swap the rune for sanctuary for more sustain with loss of damage. 

Try it out and let me know if its worth exploring more 😃

i ran a similar build in some pvp testing. dager works really well with the mobility and burst that harbinger has.

I ran pistol focus for some vuln and boon rip and it worked pretty well. was fun to play and i felt like i could actually chase and counter play more than the other specs.