Dragonhunter and trapper rune nerfs are WAY WAY WAY overdue

Bast.7253

On 9/7/2021 at 5:18 PM, Exile.8160 said:

So becuse we have a support build we cant have anything else? meanwhile necros have every single spec viable for them.

Also yes DH is a meme deny it all you want, it wont change anything. In high gold and low plat theres isnt many of them and in plat 2 and up they are straigh up farmable by the enemy team. 

I'm not saying you can't just think that Guard mains being entitled to having dps spec isn't justified. I often hear them say guard is not meta, bad. Then you ask them so support guard is bad? And they say oh but thats support. Like bruh, what? 

So if DH is a meme why do you care if it gets nerfed? Its bad anyways right.

Edited by McPero.3287

22 minutes ago, Valik Shin.9027 said:

All I hear in this build is a bunch of guardian mains who can't stand to be nerfed and think they need multiple top teir builds. Try being a warrior main. We have zero top tier builds. I would kill to have an elite as good as guardian elite trap one war even without trapper runes

All I here from This post is a war main that want for other classes to be nerf just so they can feel better about themselves. 

Go ask for war buff on the war forums.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, McPero.3287 said:

I'm not saying you can't just think that Guard mains being entitled to having dps spec isn't justified. I often hear them say guard is not meta, bad. Then you ask them so support guard is bad? And they say oh but thats support. Like bruh, what? 

I never get why most people get angry when guard main ask for a dps spec to be meta or any in that matter. Literally every other class asks for buff on their forums too. Even necro mains and all their specs are literally viable. Yet guards does it and its like calling on death it self. 

Supp and dps play diffrently we just dont want to be stuck with just support  (also playing support in ranked latter is one of the worst expirence in this game most of the time) why is this so hard to understand? 

I would happly see trapper dh nerf if it would mean we could have a non meme dps build viable in high ranks. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 9/7/2021 at 5:18 PM, Exile.8160 said:

So becuse we have a support build we cant have anything else? meanwhile necros have every single spec viable for them.

Also yes DH is a meme deny it all you want, it wont change anything. In high gold and low plat theres isnt many of them and in plat 2 and up they are straigh up farmable by the enemy team. 

Naru got to lege with dh btw

If dh is a meme, then wars, mesmers, rangers and other specs which arent top meta builds are meme as well

Edited by Filip.7463
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Exile.8160 said:

I never get why most people get angry when guard main ask for a dps spec to be meta or any in that matter. Literally every other class asks for buff on their forums too. Even necro mains and all their specs are literally viable. Yet guards does it and its like calling on death it self. 

Supp and dps play diffrently we just dont want to be stuck with just support  (also playing support in ranked latter is one of the worst expirence in this game most of the time) why is this so hard to understand? 

I would happly see trapper dh nerf if it would mean we could have a non meme dps build viable in high ranks. 

Maybe because you have a support spec that is meta? And people get angry whenever any class asks for buffs so.

If you are truly high rated support is good and kittening insane with duoq. And up until the point where support is not ideal DH farms.

I mean you have viable dps specs for high ranks just not meta even without DH. Don't think people would oppose core dps guard buffs as long as its not some symbol aids, but DH just needs to go regardless of buffing core or not. This might be a shock to you but balance at low rating is more important than at high rating because more people play in low rating and gamemode popularity depends on it.

Edited by McPero.3287

7 minutes ago, Filip.7463 said:

If dh is a meme, then wars, mesmers, rangers and other specs which arent top meta builds are meme as well

Domi mirage, chaos mirage, sick em soulbeast, strenght spellbreaker all memes confirmed. 

DH also played in finals of AT yesterday.

Edited by McPero.3287

8 minutes ago, Filip.7463 said:

Oh becuse a pro can win in this so should all. The build alone is not the reason why he made it there.

Experience, proper rotation, knowing what targtes to got for, knowing when to leave a fight, knowing what fights to take, knowing how to kite properly and more is what makes pro what they are. With all that he can even make it as a Berzerker medi build no problem but guess what medi guard is still bad too. 

Edited by Exile.8160
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Exile.8160 said:

All I here from This post is a war main that want for other classes to be nerf just so they can feel better about themselves. 

Go ask for war buff on the war forums.

We have asked. For like 5 years. Nerfing other classes is our only option 

Edited by Valik Shin.9027

5 minutes ago, McPero.3287 said:

Maybe because you have a support spec that is meta? 

If you are truly high rated support is good and kittening insane with duoq. And up until the point where support is not ideal DH farms.

I mean you have viable dps specs for high ranks just not meta even without DH. Don't think people would oppose core dps guard buffs as long as its not some symbol aids, but DH just needs to go regardless of buffing core or not. This might be a shock to you but balance at low rating is more important than at high rating because more people play in low rating and gamemode popularity depends on it.

In 1 ear out the other I see.

Supp guard experience is a whole lot diffrent from dps and not everyone wants to be force into to it all the time. Playing supp on ranked is a unfun experience most of the time! Because supp guard is dependant on their team too much.

I bet you that if we had a better option for dps ppl would go for it more than trapper. But sadly meme or not trapper is the best dps we have right now. We want option not to just nerf everything we have. Just take a look at FB we dont want a reapete of that. 

9 minutes ago, Exile.8160 said:

Oh becuse a pro can win in this so should all. The build alone is not the reason why he made it there.

Experience, proper rotation, knowing what targtes to got for, knowing when to leave a fight, knowing what fights to take, knowing how to kite properly and more is what makes pro what they are. With all that he can even make it as a Berzerker medi build no problem but guess what medi guard is still bad too. 

Well DH is very good build for him to carry games, some time ago he made a tier list of best specs to carry ranked and he put DH in S tier, so I guess we can conclude DH meme in ranked only playable below plat xd

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Exile.8160 said:

Experience, proper rotation, knowing what targtes to got for, knowing when to leave a fight, knowing what fights to take, knowing how to kite properly and more is what makes pro what they are. With all that he can even make it a Berzerker medi build no problem but guess what medi guard is still bad too. 

It has ranged weapon, longbow 2 can hit light armored classes for 10k, aa has 2k crit, lb 3 is cc, lb 5 doesnt need full cast, it crits for 4+k and it traps u if u dont have dodge.

sword 2 is teleport, sword 3 projectile block + nice dmg, shield 4 is aegis, shield 5 is projectile block

its heavy armored class, it has invisibility and superspeed.

f1 is reveal, damage mod and pull. F2 is 3k heal, 2 condi cleanse and long range leap. F3 is block, its stunbreak and it grants multiple stacks of stab for nice duration.

His heal is stealth and blind. Its 6k heal + 1200 regen.

It has 2 dmg utilities, procession of blades is good cleave. Both this utilities stealth and grant superspeed.

the last utility is stunbreak + convert all condi to boons

his elite skill is 3s invuln and it refreshes f123

So yes, dh is trash farmable meme build compared to mesmer, sic em sb, holo and thief.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Filip.7463 said:

It has ranged weapon, longbow 2 can hit light armored classes for 10k, aa has 2k crit, lb 3 is cc, lb 5 doesnt need full cast, it crits for 4+k and it traps u if u dont have dodge.

sword 2 is teleport, sword 3 projectile block + nice dmg, shield 4 is aegis, shield 5 is projectile block

its heavy armored class, it has invisibility and superspeed.

f1 is reveal, damage mod and pull. F2 is 3k heal, 2 condi cleanse and long range leap. F3 is block, its stunbreak and it grants multiple stacks of stab for nice duration.

His heal is stealth and blind. Its 6k heal + 1200 regen.

It has 2 dmg utilities, procession of blades is good cleave. Both this utilities stealth and grant superspeed.

the last utility is stunbreak + convert all condi to boons

his elite skill is 3s invuln and it refreshes f123

So yes, dh is trash farmable meme build compared to mesmer, sic em sb, holo and thief.

And 1 thief/mesmer/rev/reaper can ruin his whole career. At 11k health a backstab can hit for 6k to 8k thats over 50% of its health. It has weakeness look for the and stop trying to fit a square block in a circle hole. 

• Confused 1

Just now, McPero.3287 said:

Well thief can just choose to not die so yeah DH is more killable then thief 100%. 

Does backstab crit for 10k? Is backstab and heartseeker ranged? Does thief have stab, invuln, block, projectile block? Beside sigil, cleanse is also his stunbreak (shadowstep) and it doesnt have 3 healing skills.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Exile.8160 said:

And 1 thief/mesmer/rev/reaper can ruin his whole career. At 11k health a backstab can hit for 6k to 8k thats over 50% of its health. It has weakeness look for the and stop trying to fit a square block in a circle hole. 

And true shot deletes also mesmer or thief, while f1 is revealing them? U can also block their attacks on dh.

and backstab doesnt hit for 8k heavy armored class

Edited by Filip.7463
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Filip.7463 said:

Does backstab crit for 10k? Is backstab and heartseeker ranged? Does thief have stab, invuln, block, projectile block? Beside sigil, cleanse is also his stunbreak (shadowstep) and it doesnt have 3 healing skills.

Well but thief can just stealth and run away at almost every point, which DH can do to some degree as well ofc but you can chase it down. DH is much more killable then a thief, but your experience might be differnet because thief players often greed and die when they could 100% live.

Does DH have 900 range spammable port, blind spam, instant cast unblockable boon steal daze ability?

Edited by McPero.3287

1 minute ago, McPero.3287 said:

Well but thief can just stealth and run away at almost every point, which DH can do to some degree as well ofc but you can chase it down. DH is much more killable then a thief, but your experience might be differnet because thief players often greed and die when they could 100% live.

Im just showing that guy DH isnt meme build and its comparable to other roamers

• Like 1