Minis in wvw

Talindra.4958

Its just another problem Anet constantly ignores. Anet has proven they can disable minis due to high population count.

That tells me it wouldnt be impossible to disable minis completly in WvW or at least hide them automatically upon entering WvW.

Anyone want to make a bet if and when this is going to happen? Id say another 9 years minimum.

Can we just make it so minis fight each other off to the side and we can decide who wins the fight from that? Itll be better than someone just running off to ooc or a never ending fight cause its probably gonna be a full minstrels youre fighting.

or maybe we can just bet gold on the fight or something.

14 minutes ago, Loading.4503 said:

Can we just make it so minis fight each other off to the side and we can decide who wins the fight from that? Itll be better than someone just running off to ooc or a never ending fight cause its probably gonna be a full minstrels youre fighting.

or maybe we can just bet gold on the fight or something.

Now I would buy some serious minis if that were the case. 

The blue catmander vs yellow catmander was the ONLY reason I ever went looking for cats in this dang game…

• 7 months later...

just deactivate the any minis in WvW.  when u have a fight squad and the commander is going stealth wth the squad the Minis dont get stealth so they give away the position.
Anet should deactivate any mini by default when u enter any wvw-map!

Edited by Ashturen.2561
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1