What are your plans if Tengu do come?

bharr.2890

I collect Warhammer, Tzeenchan things to be exact. So if the low chance of Tengu coming ill make the bird like mutants called Tzaangor. I have names picked of the models on my account too. All I need is a Tengu and maybe some dragon horns. Any one else have any plans if Tengu come?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, bharr.2890 said:

Hmm I guess this is a lot less positive topic than I expected. OK pretend they did announce it then or its a surprise, what are your Tengu plans for the future? 

It won't change the fact that I don't care for Tengu. So if you mean as a playable race, then I would just go on the list of races I don't play.. like Asura and Charr.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

If they do add it, I'll make a tengu warrior. However, there's a lack of good looking tribal themed plate armor. Tengu also have a charr-like neck, so I'll need to see what helmets work for them before I really can come up with anything I'd like.

If the tengu are ever released, it also means that there would be tengu zones released. I'd probably tour around them and listen to tengu specific dialogue options. Play through tengu storylines to learn more about their mysterious culture. If they have cultural armor, maybe unlock that.

I'll delete Capn Seahawk (currently a norn thief) and re-make him as a tengu. He'll still be a pirate though, and I'll still make The HMS Divinity for him one day.

I've accepted it's almost certainly not going to happen, but I'd be so happy if it did. I'd love to play a tengu, and to see the Dominion of the Winds.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bharr.2890 said:

Hmm I guess this is a lot less positive topic than I expected. OK pretend they did announce it then or its a surprise, what are your Tengu plans for the future? 

That's the nature of forums. Sometimes you can get the impression everyone wants or likes a particular thing because there's always topics going on about how much people want and like it, but if you make the mistake of wording a topic in a way which suggests everyone wants or likes it then everyone who doesn't will make sure to let you know.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, kharmin.7683 said:

Then don't read it.  Or respond to it.  There is an ignore feature on the forums, right?

Yes, but you could also try something original for a change. Years and years of the same thing...

Hmm, maybe i'll start reporting you for doing the moderator's job.

Edited by Yggranya.5201
  • Like 1