Guide : How to be top 30 like the pros

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1. Get 3 friends 2. Get 2 friends some alt acc 3. q with the other main acc outside of prime time 4. q with the 2 alt accounts at the same time 5. If the 4 friends get in the same

way too many   at this point its like politics in rl 

the real joke is that it is not a joke

Ugh.  The competitive game modes like PvP are part of what drew me to GW2.  Very disappointing as I discover that what small percentage of the population is actually playing PvP is probably more bots and cheats than legit tryhard players.

Alt accounts are the satan of MMOs.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

I can't name names but unethical favoritism towards certain individuals by the devs allow this kitten to occur. 

However,  I dont believe everyone in the top 30, 50 participate in this. 

It's hard to believe what's legit anymore. 

What does Anet get out of this? Well maybe these individuals have a large-ish following for this game so free marketing for them. But it's stupid marketing coz they know they are screwing over the PVP community in exchange for a few thousand views. Instead of trying to win more gamers, treat and respect the ones who are already here but on the verge of leaving.  

The VIP gamers win coz they get money from viewers and ad sharing. They win coz they can treat an entire eco system like their playground. 

Ultimately, we lose. 

A lot of the stuff they do range from super dirty to sketchy passable gray area.  Im losing hope, might as well just go fishing. But still, knowing the fact that this is allowable only to "VIP" gamers makes me not want to support the them. It's sickening to and unfair to those who want to compete legitimately. 

Edited by greedywholesome.9081
  • Like 2
On 9/11/2021 at 3:16 AM, Miliano.8432 said:

Arenanet deserves his game die, and i am a gw player since nigthfall from gw1, i used to enjoy gw1 pvp at that time they actually was doing great to make a good pvp, but this what we have in gw2 is just trash.

You have good point there. Destroying the trust and abandoning a game mode while allowing VIP gamers to crap in their own home at the expense of the tiny population isn't a very good business tactic

• Like 2
3 hours ago, greedywholesome.9081 said:

I can't name names but unethical favoritism towards certain individuals by the devs allow this kitten to occur. 

However,  I dont believe everyone in the top 30, 50 participate in this. 

It's hard to believe what's legit anymore. 

What does Anet get out of this? Well maybe these individuals have a large-ish following for this game so free marketing for them. But it's stupid marketing coz they know they are screwing over the PVP community in exchange for a few thousand views. Instead of trying to win more gamers, treat and respect the ones who are already here but on the verge of leaving.  

The VIP gamers win coz they get money from viewers and ad sharing. They win coz they can treat an entire eco system like their playground. 

Ultimately, we lose. 

A lot of the stuff they do range from super dirty to sketchy passable gray area.  Im losing hope, might as well just go fishing. But still, knowing the fact that this is allowable only to "VIP" gamers makes me not want to support the them. It's sickening to and unfair to those who want to compete legitimately. 

Vip gamers? Getting money for 100 twitch viewers? Ad sharing? Wtf

Most of top players arent even streamers lol

Edited by Filip.7463

I want to again bump this thread. 

My account got a warning and one of my posts were deleted that included vague strategies some ppl use to get ahead. Someone "snitched" on me for calling them out and using the same verbiage they use on others. I guess I got too intense and they were unprepared to give an intelligent response and reported me instead. 

My ultimate goal is to NOT offend anyone. Apologies to that person. 

My goal here is to create SOLIDARITY with honest PvPers and to somehow attempt to save this mode. 

If I will be silenced, the best I can do is to wish every one luck. 

And if someone will defend the actions of win-trading by e-girling their hearts out, just know that you are not doing the community a favor and the people you defend/worship with discard you once this mode is dead. 

Edited by greedywholesome.9081
  • Like 2
On 9/13/2021 at 8:41 AM, Filip.7463 said:

Vip gamers? Getting money for 100 twitch viewers? Ad sharing? Wtf

Most of top players arent even streamers lol

Like 4 of the current top stream almost daily for multiple hours per day. Naru/Zenyus are streaming all the time, same with shadowfall.

2 hours ago, greedywholesome.9081 said:

I want to again bump this thread. 

My account got a warning and one of my posts were deleted that included vague strategies some ppl use to get ahead. Someone "snitched" on me for calling them out and using the same verbiage they use on others. I guess I got too intense and they were unprepared to give an intelligent response and reported me instead. 

My ultimate goal is to NOT offend anyone. Apologies to that person. 

My goal here is to create SOLIDARITY with honest PvPers and to somehow attempt to save this mode. 

If I will be silenced, the best I can do is to wish every one luck. 

And if someone will defend the actions of win-trading by e-girling their hearts out, just know that you are not doing the community a favor and the people you defend/worship with discard you once this mode is dead. 

Forum has autodetect btw

• 5 weeks later...