Domain of Istan : Race to the Finish - Issnur Bay

The Race to the Finish - Issnur Bay has a bug where the flags don't always register as you go through them, so you have to keep going back through the flags over and over and over and over and over and over and over again until they resgister, it makes the race a bit tricky to do.

First race was buggy and immediatly got a hard crash (filled in the report that came with it). Second try I waited for everyone to go ahead first. Saw everyone circle the 1st poles tree times and started myself. Noticed an incredibly big lag and the port did not register (the poles also turned green oddly, per gate first the right pole turned green and then the left side and when both were green I passed and sometimes it counted and sometimes I had to redo entering it as registering seemed to lag on top). This may also explain the odd crash earlier. I also crashed with Palawadan event (just when at endboss) and had no lag or big fps drops with all the other players next to me so it came unexpected just like with the race, so I suspect that also there was a big map lag either with server or client. Ofcourse I don't know if others also crashed at exact same point since I could not get back in same map anymore after logging back. 

The race I was able to finish eventually (and so did the others) but it was working far from supposed to be.

Tried it last night: after starting it took 10+ seconds for the first gate to become active, then multiple gates only registered after i went thgough them 2-3 times. 

Istan is a bugged mess - bountys don't give credit for the regular bounty-hunter achievement, I didn't get credit for tearing Jokos statue down, people on the DE-forum complain about not getting credit for killing Amala, etc.

"Don't always register" is a very diplomatic way of saying it.

I did it a few times on all accounts.

It is not uncommon that you have to redo a port 3 or 4 times.

This race is by far the most broken race in this game.

ArenaNet give it a try, try the race... and see what you think... you will have to agree that this race is too buggy to be considered repeatable content.