[NA] Looking for mature & friendly PVX guild

Noumiel.5342

Hey folks!

I'm looking for a mature (adult) and friendly guild to experience this game with. I have been playing GW2 on and off since launch, and am currently working on finishing PoF in preparation for the next expansion (already pre-ordered).

I'm mostly interested in PVE (raids, fractals) however, I am interested in exploring WvW for the first time. I currently main a Ranger, for it's group healing builds (Druid).

I'm an MMORPG veteran, starting as a teenager with Asheron's Call. I quickly took MMORPG's on as my favorite gaming genre, which saw me spending time with nearly every major MMO release I could get my hands on. Now, I know what I like and what I need in an MMO and have settled into my two favorite, this and FFXIV.

I enjoy relaxing into the game after work and on weekends; whether this means socializing, PVE small/large group events, PVP group events, or crafting. Typically this will be anytime between 5PM - 9PM MST on Weekdays, or anytime throughout the day on a Weekend.

I prefer a small to medium size guild, as I find it's easier to get to know it's members, and easy-going/drama free is a must -- I'm too old for that.. Respect is important to me, so I hope to find that in the people I game with.

If you think I would be a good fit for your guild, please let me know! I'm currently on Stormbluff Isle, but would be willing to transfer.

Edited by Noumiel.5342
Wanted to make clarifying changes

Our guild Tyrs Paladium would like to have you! We are an enforced no drama 30+ adult guild. Casual is king with us, teamwork and enjoyment are a focus point. Long established guild, 14 years strong! NO ONE IS LEFT BEHIND. We are a mid sized guild, but keep everyone close. Everyone knows everyone in Tyrs!

If you're interested in joining, see below! 

Do some research on us here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/125043/tyrs-paladium-is-hiring-the-30-70-year-olds-guild-na-tyrs

Fill out an application here: https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=136318