Why is mini season not used to gather feedback?

Khalisto.5780

Yes the game desperately needed more game modes

I personally don't find 2v2 and 3v3 fun, i just play 30 games to get mark boxes and league tickets and quit

But it could be used to gather info about things being asked for, like

Solo Q only conquest

Team Q conquest (merged and split q)

No down state conquest

Or whatever ppl have been asking for

I'd personally add something i call "legends pvp", where you can play iconic gw2 characters like Eir, Palawa joko in a pre set build, this would be great for casuals and new comers.

Aside from this last "mode" I don't think the "modified conquest" are that hard to make it, maybe i'm wrong

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Khalisto.5780 said:

Yes the game desperately needed more game modes

I personally don't find 2v2 and 3v3 fun, i just play 30 games to get mark boxes and league tickets and quit

But it could be used to gather info about things being asked for, like

Solo Q only conquest

Team Q conquest (merged and split q)

No down state conquest

Or whatever ppl have been asking for

I'd personally add something i call "legends pvp", where you can play iconic gw2 characters like Eir, Palawa joko in a pre set build, this would be great for casuals and new comers.

Aside from this last "mode" I don't think the "modified conquest" are that hard to make it, maybe i'm wrong

Might be because none of these are good suggestions.

Anet has been listening to community complaints from day one I don't understand where this is coming from if you read the forums and patch notes you can draw alot of straight lines from player complaints to live patches.

I used the word complaints over suggestions for a reason.

Edited by Genesis.5169
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Pyrial.2917 said:

9 year old, live game, that hasn't gotten it by now is not going to all of a sudden change.

We got mini seasons, but for some reason anet seems to come up with things players actually don't want, strongholds, 2v2, 3v3, wvw mount.

It's like they have their own ideas and gonna do them regardless of what players want

I think  any of the 3 first suggestions would be more popular mini seasons than what we currently have. Plus they wouldn't have to develop new maps.