Trading post is acting up again

I'm having the same issue.

And that's after I bought some keys on sale in the gemstore to show support to ANet. Luckily, I didn't have to actually buy any gems to do so. I would have been furious had I bought gems to buy keys and then not be able to immediately use the keys. Especially since I can't seem to find any guaranteed way to get chests.

This was my first day back into the game to actually play the game after an extended absence and this issue is driving me away from the game before I even actually played. I've actually shut the game down and will pick up the game who knows when.

Because I don't want to vendor things that get sold for more money on the TP but I don't want to spend an hour plus emptying my bags through the slow TP and hope the system actually sells them and doesn't delete my items. Or by storing items in storage until such time as the TP decides to actually work properly. It takes ages to clear out material storage and bank of items that I should have been able to sell the moment I got it.

Also makes me even less likely to buy End of Dragons. Definitely puts pre-ordering it at a 0% chance. I'm not going to buy an expansion for a game that I'm not actively playing.