[Vid] Virtuoso Guide Part 1 (Gameplay part) + Community Chest Giveaway

JazzXman.7018

Hi new vid up.

i originally planned to do one even bigger/ longer essay vid guide about the virtuoso but the editing of the explanation and mechancial analysis and gameplay tips/tricks part needs way longer, so i decided to already upload the gameplay part of it (the vid is bit shorter this way, also still very long lol).

for the give away participation rules pls check the pinned commend under the vid on youtube!  i hope few of you can enjoy! greetings o/

• Like 5

Tbh I didn't like this one that much. I like a lot the way you play mesmer in general, the chill aspect and then go for the kill. In this one you're super aggressive, probably that's the best way to play virt, but it doesn't do it for me.

At 7.40, I doubt anyone tested this, it's so obvious it needs a short aftercast or something to prevent the double click to happen...

As for the quotes on the video, people will always complain about mesmer, doesn't matter if it's trash people will find a way to make it worse. There are only a few still playing mesmer (everyone on my friendlist that played mesmer stopped playing the game) and people still complain how op it is, and afaik there are still more nerfs on the oven for us.

3 hours ago, Salt Mode.3780 said:

Nice video but I still use mirage even though 1 dodge to pretty much kill virtuoso.

power ih mirage is most intersting and fun and skilled thing for mes anyway. mirage is love, mirage is life! 😁 thx for watching the vid ❤️

1 hour ago, Lincolnbeard.1735 said:

Tbh I didn't like this one that much. I like a lot the way you play mesmer in general, the chill aspect and then go for the kill. In this one you're super aggressive, probably that's the best way to play virt, but it doesn't do it for me.

At 7.40, I doubt anyone tested this, it's so obvious it needs a short aftercast or something to prevent the double click to happen...

As for the quotes on the video, people will always complain about mesmer, doesn't matter if it's trash people will find a way to make it worse. There are only a few still playing mesmer (everyone on my friendlist that played mesmer stopped playing the game) and people still complain how op it is, and afaik there are still more nerfs on the oven for us.

me sad that you didnt like it 😞 but thx for watching! and ye the sword 3 instant backport is annoying, esp when you play whole beta with 2k pingspikes like me and need to spam buttons until they activate...

• Like 1