Does one in the chamber stack with improvisation for up to 3 stolen attacks?

Hexs.8015

What Saerni said. One in the chamber also gives a random stolen skill unlike improv that gives two of one type depending on what class you steal from. Deadeye stolen skills are generally less useful than core (the exception being the thief stolen item that can be used to blind a daredevil in stealth) but its worth knowing that all the same. 

1 hour ago, Jugglemonkey.8741 said:

What Saerni said. One in the chamber also gives a random stolen skill unlike improv that gives two of one type depending on what class you steal from. Deadeye stolen skills are generally less useful than core (the exception being the thief stolen item that can be used to blind a daredevil in stealth) but its worth knowing that all the same. 

Steal Time is a good source of quickness. There's a few I think that do similar decent bonuses. The main thing is that you will always be able to hit someone you've marked even if they are in stealth. They also can be a source of stealth if you have the required 5 malice.

4 hours ago, saerni.2584 said:

Steal Time is a good source of quickness. There's a few I think that do similar decent bonuses. The main thing is that you will always be able to hit someone you've marked even if they are in stealth. They also can be a source of stealth if you have the required 5 malice.

That really is a nice feature. You can tag someone in a guild squad like they're wild life you want to track and see if they really did take off or if the damage numbers will show them huddled up nearby. I normally like Basilik Venom with it but your mention of the blind made me think it might be overkill and I should stagger that out.