Revitalizing Warrior 2: Re-working the MACE

CalmTheStorm.2364

23 minutes ago, Broxxgar.6801 said:

No, 'Counterblow' should work as 'Riposte'. You should keep blocking until finish the skill time or someone near you would receive a counter-attack. The CD of the skill is to long for one-block and medium dmg.

Yes, I agree wholeheartedly. However, I was referring to how counterblow has actually worked in the past and then asking if that behavior has changed.

Edit: I just conducted some tests against the ranger NPC in HotM. Counterblow still works as before. That is, the default behavior is to block a single ranged attack, but equipping the shield master trait modifies counterblow to block multiple ranged attacks. The block duration is honestly quite short, so the multi-block can be hard to notice if the enemy is just autoattacking. However, using counterblow against rapid fire provides a nice demonstration of this modification.  

Edited by covahlam.6391

Make skull crack instant cast again and reduce stun duration to the old 2 seconds back in launch.

I'd be okay with that, Mace would still have an identity as the slow short range weapon but deadly if you are able to tech chase properly.

Can we have THAT instant cast at least it literally has like zero range.

Sad that even if skull crack is instant cast again, there is still too many defensive mechanics in the game.

Edited by BlackTruth.6813