The Absolute Physical BENEFIT of playing Necro, Guard, Ranger...

Pimsley.3681

1 hour ago, Pimsley.3681 said:

You won't develop early on-set arthritis as you would playing Weaver, Engie Holo, Thief, Mesmer and Rev. 

Can confirm playing guardian is relaxing my other 4 are mesmer, holo, thief, weaver lmao.

Tho i used to play firebrand.

Edited by Genesis.5169
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Afyael.1740 said:

I wonder if this is a hidden joke that just like Anet you forgot about warrior.

Wow, you got that aside from the main message. Clever guy. You must be a pattern oriented thinker. Last time I played warrior was back during the hambow days to counter necros. 

Edited by Pimsley.3681

On 9/2/2021 at 10:19 PM, Genesis.5169 said:

Can confirm playing guardian is relaxing my other 4 are mesmer, holo, thief, weaver lmao.

Tho i used to play firebrand.

Yes on core shout support guard, ppl tend to be nicer and appreciative too while we put in 20% the effort as  you would with holo and weaver. I play power mesmer and the margin for errors are slim. However, they are a decent counter to rangers after the initial daze/stun. 

I dont play thief but I know it's super hard. There's a huge skill disparity between a good high mobility decapping then +1 mid then decap again map reading thieves and everyone else. It's like mediocre thieves dont exist. They're either really good or the opposite of good. The best thieves I seldom see in matches  when I play a side noder. I only see them when they decide to go to my  node and assist. 

In-game, they are also the most criticized and judged even if theyre doing what theyre supposed to. 

Edited by Pimsley.3681