PvP Stats Screen

Kellsey.2698

Hello, just wanted to share some opinion about the (not so) "new" pvp statistics screen who appears at the end of a match.In particular about the characters that appears on a stone, with some "medals" relative to the stats, kind of carved into it.At first i found this idea just fine, put the winners in spotlight is really cool, and give some overview of all characters of the team you fought with.But that was before i realized that the loosers were dropped on the ground at the feets of the winners like a vulgar pile of dead corpses.I have to say i don't see the point of adding this last part. What's the point except humiliating the player who loosed ?What about they did a very tight fight and didn't deserve such humiliation ? And even if they played very bad, adding another free humiliation like this on the top of the defeat which is already frustrating, only add some more useless bad feeling.So i wonder, why ? Is there a need, other than sadism and desire to frustrate more the players who already are?I think the stones stuff would have been great for both party, each one would see its own mates and their medals, we don't need to see the other players ruined like this, winning is already a more than sufficient reward.That's it, just wanted to share these thoughts and see if others felt just like me seing this screen, or if everyone else doesn't mind that much, or likes it.Have fun in battleground ! :)

As someone who has lost a LOT of matches I find these complaints to be whiny. Its a game, its OK to let the winners celebrate. If you find yourself getting so salty over a loss that you can't stand seeing your video game character on the ground behind a huge stats screen then you probably need to take a break.

Not one ounce of salt for me, and i have breaks regularly, i feel completely fine, happy and all, which doesn't seems your case apparently.There is nothing whiny about telling what you like or dislike in a game.Also don't see the point of telling you played lots and lots of games since it doesn't make your opinion more valuable than anyone else.And for the fact that you love to celebrate, go ahead and open as many bottle of champagne as you want, just dont pee on my corpse please.

@Kellsey.2698 said:Not one ounce of salt for me, and i have breaks regularly, i feel completely fine, happy and all, which doesn't seems your case apparently.There is nothing whiny about telling what you like or dislike in a game.Also don't see the point of telling you played lots and lots of games since it doesn't make your opinion more valuable than anyone else.And for the fact that you love to celebrate, go ahead and open as many bottle of champagne as you want, just dont pee on my corpse please.

Sorry if I wasn't clear. My point with the LOTs comment wasn't to invalidate your opinion so much as to show that I know as well as anyone how losing feels. I've had my fair share of blowouts and losing streaks.

And your point is fair, you do have the right to say what you like and dislike. But so do I and in my opinion its whiny to get upset about someone else celebrating and wanting the game changed to protect your feelings. In anything competitive I've ever played the ones who get offended at winners celebrating always seem to be the sore losers. Losing happens. And, honestly, players on a pedestal is so minor that it amazes me people actually get their feelings hurt by it. You can't even see it clearly unless you do so purposefully by closing the enormous stat screen that covers 75% of the screen.

Just click "Leave Match"

Archived