Legendary Armory Eternity Issue

So here's my issue with this Legendary Armory Eternity. I'm missing sunrise and twilight in the Legendary armory.  I had a sunrise soul bound for years before the legendary Armory, then I decided to craft twilight to get Eternity and sold it. With the new system, you get the tokens after the account bound the Twilight and Sunrise, this is no different than what I did to make Eternity and sold it. I did unlock the skin in the wardrobe, of course, I'm not asking for Eternity, but I should have the Sunrise and Twilight both unlock in my Legendary collection. With the new system, players can still sell Eternity after account bound to both Twilight and Sunrise. In the new system, if you craft Eternity and sell it you win, but people went through the old system you lose. This is a matter of consistency, if you have legendary in your wardrobe they should be unlocked in the legendary armory. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

7 minutes ago, xin shi ai.6182 said:

So here's my issue with this Legendary Armory Eternity. I'm missing sunrise and twilight in the Legendary armory.  I had a sunrise soul bound for years before the legendary Armory, then I decided to craft twilight to get Eternity and sold it. With the new system, you get the tokens after the account bound the Twilight and Sunrise, this is no different than what I did to make Eternity and sold it. I did unlock the skin in the wardrobe, of course, I'm not asking for Eternity, but I should have the Sunrise and Twilight both unlock in my Legendary collection. With the new system, players can still sell Eternity after account bound to both Twilight and Sunrise. In the new system, if you craft Eternity and sell it you win, but people went through the old system you lose. This is a matter of consistency, if you have legendary in your wardrobe they should be unlocked in the legendary armory. 

Well with the old system you'd lose both legendaries if you sold eternity. How is this any different? You cant make 2 legendaries and then combine them to make 1, sell it, and still have a legendary. That's asking for a free legendary. Can't happen. 

Edited by Zalavaaris.5329
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, xin shi ai.6182 said:

With the new system, players can still sell Eternity after account bound to both Twilight and Sunrise. In the new system, if you craft Eternity and sell it you win, but people went through the old system you lose. 

Within the new system, crafting Eternity with tokens makes it account bound. You get the tokens for binding Sunrise and Twilight.

The only way to get an unbound Eternity is to not bind Sunrise and Twilight.

If you own the old Eternity (or a new one), you get Sunrise and Twilight unlocked as legendary weapons as well in the armory.

As such, you are incorrect. In both systems selling Eternity leaves you with  no legendary. 

The only difference is the increase in value of Eternity which is the result of not being able to get the skins of Sunrise and Twilight AND sell Eternity any longer. As well as now receiving Sunrise and Twilight on top as legendary weapons, which fixes the issue of Eternity being less valuable than its ingredients.

Edited by Cyninja.2954
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1