Quick sun eyes skin question...

18 minutes ago, Dante.1763 said:

It unlocks all three!

Its also not dyeable, as i found out after buying it 😞

Sun-Blessed Vision i mean... The glowy eyes.

I just found out there's actually also a sun eyes skin but probably not on the festival.

Anyway, yeah, would have been nice if it's dyable, but it's "Sun" eyes so... orange it is...

Seriously though Anet, make it dyable!

anyway... One more Favor of the Festival and i'm good to go! 🙂

34 minutes ago, Arnox.5128 said:

Not really. I just want purple glowing eyes, which i cant obtain, further they added an eye skin that is dyeable, heres hopping we get more.

The 3 coloured masks players can obtain have extra bits on them, dont want that, i just want the center piece(literally the eyes)

The tempest gaze WHICH IS DYEABLE also has extra bits, these can be hidden to a degree but still annoying.

The sun skin being made dyeable wouldnt take away anything.

Also: that purple mask hasnt been made available since they ran that special newsletter promo, a few years ago.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dante.1763 said:

I just want purple glowing eyes, which i cant obtain... that purple mask hasnt been made available since they ran that special newsletter promo, a few years ago.

There's a bunch of items like that all over GW2 where you either can't get them anymore, can get them but only through the TP and for an absolutely insane price, or can get them but the acquisition rate is so ludicrously low that the TP price is also insane. (Mystic Infusions, Invisible Slippers, etc.)

You should talk to ANet about all these items instead of just one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lyssia.4637 said:

I thought the purple mask was in one of the wardrobe unlocks?  I'm pretty sure that's how I ended up with it.  

The purple one was given away to anyone who was signed up to the mailing list in April 2019. Lots of people were already subscribed and will have got it without doing anything extra.

I don't know why they didn't keep that promotion going. As far as I know they still want people on their mailing list (they definitely still use it) so it seems like it would be sensible to make it a regular thing - if you don't already have the mask and you subscribe for a month or whatever you get it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Danikat.8537 said:

The purple one was given away to anyone who was signed up to the mailing list in April 2019. Lots of people were already subscribed and will have got it without doing anything extra.

That must have been it, then.  I don't remember signing up for the newsletter, and I don't believe I get it now, but if it was automatic, or opt-out, or something, that might explain it.  

7 hours ago, Arnox.5128 said:

But those aren't dyeable either. I have the glint's gaze mask and it's just blue.

Besides, i don't like the "guyliner" i get with it, i just want the glow.

Also, there's tons of dyes, you listed 4 masks of 4 colors, one of which you can't get anymore.

What if i don't want any of those colors?

Making the sun thing eyes dyeable wouldn't detract from other masks because they are different enough to stand on their own.

The one Dante mentioned has lightning thingies on it, what if i just want the glow?

Oh well... Like everything else, Anet never changed anything based on community feedback and they won't change this now. Luckily, i have a character that fits those eyes perfectly.

Also, this, and bloodstone visage, they're not showing up in character screen. Fix that at least Anet...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Veprovina.4876 said:

But those aren't dyeable either. I have the glint's gaze mask and it's just blue.

Besides, i don't like the "guyliner" i get with it, i just want the glow.

Also, there's tons of dyes, you listed 4 masks of 4 colors, one of which you can't get anymore.

What if i don't want any of those colors?

Making the sun thing eyes dyeable wouldn't detract from other masks because they are different enough to stand on their own.

The one Dante mentioned has lightning thingies on it, what if i just want the glow?

Oh well... Like everything else, Anet never changed anything based on community feedback and they won't change this now. Luckily, i have a character that fits those eyes perfectly.

Also, this, and bloodstone visage, they're not showing up in character screen. Fix that at least Anet...

Well it deny Anet an easy way to release new things, take old things and recolour them.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

Well it deny Anet an easy way to release new things, take old things and recolour them.

I mean, i guess, but i don't want to believe they're that... Ugh, what's the word... Lazy? Cheap-money-grabby? Idk...

Yeah, they can release each eyes with a different colour but come on, they could have done that for a lot of skins but they didn't. Hopefully they won't do that to the glowy eyes. 😄