Labyrinthine Cliffs Griffon Master: How is this done?

Tatwi.3562

I've only had the griffin for a week or two and I don't have much experience using it (I played all this time without it, so I kinda don't really know why I need it...), but I do have all the masteries for it.

Step by step, please explain to me how I am supposed to get to the 5th point. It's, like, waaaaay up in the air when I have already dived close to the ground to get the 3rd point and glided to the 4th point, so I don't have any room to dive to pull up for more lift... I know, I'm an idiot right; I just don't see the solution to the problem. Halp.

You need Mount Skill 2 to be able to make use of the Griffon's Super Speed, otherwise you won't be able to make it.

Super Speed with Mount Skill 2 is activated by diving from a great height while pressing Space, then using Mount Skill 2 to launch up to greater heights than your previous altitude.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 1

Watch the above video. When you start get above the first goal, then dive and flap your wings about 3 times. hit 'C' to pull up and level out just above the center of the next goal. You want to clip that goal, hit 'C' again to pull up and the bank hard towards the next goal, ect. 

Each time you do a long dive, flap your wings. Always level out above the center line of the goal (your height will drop as you speed towards it). Flap over long horizontal glides to maintain altitude.

You need to get the hang of knowing when to pull up and when to bank hard. As soon as you hit an object you lose all the momentum and have to start over.

• Like 1