Legendary gen. 3 account bound?

14 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Notice how you "don't care who thinks what", but you pretty consistently keep bringing up on the forum what you have in the game, pretty sure all/most of those posts were unprompted. So you DO repeat that to prove something, while at the same time claiming it proves nothing.

One way or another, you don't have to agree with his reasoning, but it's still how he sees those "account bound" rewards. One is playing through the content, the other is possibly throwing credit card at the screen. I don't really see anything wrong/unreasonable about his take.

I've also said on forums I have 11 accounts, so mystic coins and T6 mats basically take care of themselves.  If you think I get a lot of ego boost from the forums, you haven't been paying much attention.  I get as many attacks (some personal) as I do anything else. So yeah, that's a pretty silly comment to make.  

But I'm pretty sure only a very small group of people actually make legendaries to get respect and no one should care if anyone respects them for having one. I've never looked at legendary armor (of which I only have 2 pieces) and thought respect.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Vayne.8563 said:

I've also said on forums I have 11 accounts, so mystic coins and T6 mats basically take care of themselves.  If you think I get a lot of ego boost from the forums, you haven't been paying much attention.  I get as many attacks (some personal) as I do anything else. So yeah, that's a pretty silly comment to make.  

But I'm pretty sure only a very small group of people actually make legendaries to get respect and no one should care if anyone respects them for having one. I've never looked at legendary armor (of which I only have 2 pieces) and thought respect.

People can make their gear (or anything else in the game) for whatever reason they want. I don't think it changes his view on certain players and it doesn't change the fact that you keep constantly bringing these things up on the forum unprompted as some kind of proof/justification of whatever opinion you're carrying, while at the same time trying to argue against the notion that it proves anything. At least that's how I see and understand these posts. If you don't think it shows anything, then I don't get why you constantly bring it up in every other thread, that's all 😉

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

14 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

People can make their gear (or anything else in the game) for whatever reason they want. I don't think it changes his view on certain players and it doesn't change the fact that you keep constantly bringing these things up on the forum unprompted as some kind of proof/justification of whatever opinion you're carrying, while at the same time trying to argue against the notion that it proves anything. At least that's how I see and understand these posts. If you don't think it shows anything, then I don't get why you constantly bring it up in every other thread, that's all 😉

I don't bring it up in every thread. I bring it up in threads where they talk about legendaries, sometimes to say it's not a big deal to have that much because I have 11 accounts. I also bring up, quite frequently my dislike for raids, my guild, and various other things because, get this, the same topics get repeated on this forums over and over again, so you say the same things over and over again.

Reading more into it than that? That's on you, not me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/8/2021 at 9:21 PM, Vayne.8563 said:

I don't bring it up in every thread. I bring it up in threads where they talk about legendaries, sometimes to say it's not a big deal to have that much because I have 11 accounts. I also bring up, quite frequently my dislike for raids, my guild, and various other things because, get this, the same topics get repeated on this forums over and over again, so you say the same things over and over again.

I didn't say you bring it up "in every thread", I said "in every other" as in "here and there, not all the time, but enough to not be a single occurence". And now I had to check if I use "every other" correctly, which appears to be confirmed: "used to say that some repeated activity, event, etc., alternately happens and does not happen in consecutive named periods". So that's what I've meant there.

Reading more into it than that? That's on you, not me.

...hence the information about how it looks (or might look) from the outside with possibility for you to clear out the misunderstanding.

The reason I even brought it up was based on a fact that I didn't see a direct correlation between someone saying "I respect people more for gen 2 than for gen 1" [...because gen 1 can be just skipped with wallet] and you responding "I never decided to make a legendary because someone might or might not respect me. I've made all but...", while I remember you've already "mentioned" the same thing on different occasions. Nobody says you have to make your decisions according to someone else's value system. It's ok for anyone to do what they want in the game and not care what other people think about any item or "whichever L gen".

I don't remember if I responded directly to this thread, so:

Speculations? -because of the "more recent" legendary gear releases, gen 3 is probably also going to be account bound. And I think I'd prefer them to be account bound anyways.

Edited by Sobx.1758
Spamming confused emotes without a response just shows certain people dislike facts they can't disprove btw
  • Confused 4