Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Dark path / Dark pursuit not working properly?


Ropa.1054

Recommended Posts

Just recently got back to GW2 and started playing a necromancer. Level 20 now and so far I haven't been able to use dark pursuit once on this character. I can use death shroud and dark path normally but after hitting dark path the action button doesn't change to dark pursuit. I get the dark pursuit boon showing I could shadowstep but the button doesn't change so I literally can't use the spell. 

I made sure I hit the dark path skill with no obstructions etc. The mob gets the conditions from dark path too but still the 2nd skill doesn't change.

 

Anyone had this same problem? Any clues to what is causing it?

 

Thanks in advance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/6/2021 at 9:15 AM, Ropa.1054 said:

Just recently got back to GW2 and started playing a necromancer. Level 20 now and so far I haven't been able to use dark pursuit once on this character. I can use death shroud and dark path normally but after hitting dark path the action button doesn't change to dark pursuit. I get the dark pursuit boon showing I could shadowstep but the button doesn't change so I literally can't use the spell. 

I made sure I hit the dark path skill with no obstructions etc. The mob gets the conditions from dark path too but still the 2nd skill doesn't change.

 

Anyone had this same problem? Any clues to what is causing it?

 

Thanks in advance.

I used my necro few days ago and had the same problem. 

Dark path hitting and dark Pursuit not even showing up in skill Bar. So not being able to use dark pursuit.

Seems like a Bug. I think in a few days they ll fix it. 

Nvm they didnt

Edited by SeTect.5918
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SeTect.5918 said:

I used my necro few days ago and had the same problem. 

Dark path hitting and dark Pursuit not even showing up in skill Bar. So not being able to use dark pursuit.

Seems like a Bug. I think in a few days they ll fix it. 

Thanks 🙂 hopefully we'll get a patch soon that fixes it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/6/2021 at 4:07 AM, Ropa.1054 said:

Thanks 🙂 hopefully we'll get a patch soon that fixes it.

Just starting messing around with necro as well from google search this seems to be a long standing bug. I can get it to proc in pvp training area on the golems but never can get it to proc in Open world during normal play.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/5/2022 at 4:37 PM, Yalee.8257 said:

I just got my Necro to Level 80, and as soon as i got Level 80 Dark Path and Dark Pursuit started to work properly....

 

This is kinda strange, sad and funny at the same time.... 🤣

That's some good news. I reported this bug at support page and in-game bug report, with video and all. Not keeping my hopes up though. Would be great if everyone makes some noise the same way, and in the forum's bugs board.

Edited by aliendrone.4931
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...