The Develpoment Team has failed WvW in true Epic fashion

Jaising.7253

Perma evade, lets count, 1,2.3.4.5 woa really dodge, 1,2.3.4 wait what? Perma Block 1,2,3 ,4 ,5, 6, ,7, 8 ... um...seriously,   Hey look at my Necro can fly! port to location at will, WAIT, what you forgot your pocket Wurm buddy!

Hey is that 8 clones over there, why yes it is, look 8 clones at will no matter what happends in combat, you forgot to update the patch notes.

Hey look its the broken flavor of the last 6 months scrapper grenade build  with unlimited cc thanks to hack programs and broken damage abiltiy one shotting anyone....

Wait, why is that renegade chasing me on foot solo, catching up to me on my mount?  Thats right RENEGADE not REVENANT, superspeed is a wonder thing when its a perma hack.

The gross abuse of chain macros and programs allowing players to cast-4-5 abilities with almost zero delay unlimited cc,  elite cast skills over and over again, port at will, invis at will, evade and dodge 10x the games design is just some of the distusting tactics you have allowed to fester in WvW and break it completely.

Great job at not doing anything serious to stop the unbalanced cheating and blatant hacking.

The player base is about to jump ship from WvW completely , its in the chats every night its in the forums, 

You truly screwed yourselves on any last chance to keep WvW around its way beyond the 9th inning ...........

The dev that was in EBG  at 3am on FC  was right in the middle of the cheating and did nothing,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Jaising.7253 said:

Perma evade, lets count, 1,2.3.4.5 woa really dodge, 1,2.3.4 wait what? Perma Block 1,2,3 ,4 ,5, 6, ,7, 8 ... um...seriously,   Hey look at my Necro can fly! port to location at will, WAIT, what you forgot your pocket Wurm buddy!

Hey is that 8 clones over there, why yes it is, look 8 clones at will no matter what happends in combat, you forgot to update the patch notes.

That's just mesmer, you often see 6+ clones at the same, not a hack. The ones being shattered don't count towards the limit iirc.

Hey look its the broken flavor of the last 6 months scrapper grenade build  with unlimited cc thanks to hack programs and broken damage abiltiy one shotting anyone....

Never seen.

Wait, why is that renegade chasing me on foot solo, catching up to me on my mount?  Thats right RENEGADE not REVENANT, superspeed is a wonder thing when its a perma hack.

Shiro is pretty good at chasing, shortbow too. Also why would revenant be faster?

The gross abuse of chain macros and programs allowing players to cast-4-5 abilities with almost zero delay unlimited cc,  elite cast skills over and over again, port at will, invis at will, evade and dodge 10x the games design is just some of the distusting tactics you have allowed to fester in WvW and break it completely.

Macros don't do anything in this game....

Never seen any of the things you describe.

Great job at not doing anything serious to stop the unbalanced cheating and blatant hacking.

The player base is about to jump ship from WvW completely , its in the chats every night its in the forums, 

If WvW is dying its not because of cheating

You truly screwed yourselves on any last chance to keep WvW around its way beyond the 9th inning ...........

The dev that was in EBG  at 3am on FC  was right in the middle of the cheating and did nothing,

Seen people hacking like twice since I started playing just before HoT and I almost only do WvW. It's really not common...

Dev =/= Gamemaster if the person is from one of the many other teams, at most they might be able to get their issues fasttracked by being able to just go talk to their colleagues, which is pretty far from being able to just ban

The only thing I've ever seen is someone flying and like twice got hut by some very strange numbers but since it was from everyone in a pug group I'm guessing a bug (like roughly 10x dmg) and it only happened twice over a lot of years.

Edited by lodjur.1284
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Renegade can chase and dismount by default thanks to Shiro and shortbow, what are you even talking about.

• Like 1