<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

Hi there! I'd love to be part of such a promising group. I'm a casual veteran, meaning i always come back to this game but never achieved "hardcore achiever" status. i have a couple of lvl 80s under my belt, but my heart lies with my Ranger.

I mainly enjoy PvE, but honestly, with a supportive group, i'm willing to participate in anything!

I would like an invite! I've had this game since launch but haven't played it much over the years and I've never been involved in anything as far as guilds unfortunately so this will be my first one pretty much.. I just wanna learn as much as I can and meet new people doing it!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Broly.6482 said:

I would like an invite! I've had this game since launch but haven't played it much over the years and I've never been involved in anything as far as guilds unfortunately so this will be my first one pretty much.. I just wanna learn as much as I can and meet new people doing it!

I just sent you an invite in game: The Guard of Elona. Welcome to the Guard! 🙂

Hello.

"Casual yet organized" got me immediately interested, and after reading all the positive opinions i really would like to join and see how it goes. 

I am an on/off PVE player, looking for regular groups doing Fractals, Raids, Bosses, Metas, and other stuff.

As many guilds i am also coming from the one or the other that kinda lost its people, so i am looking to find one with active members, that i can also socialize with.

I am 32 years old and localized in EU UTC+1 speaking German and English.

Looking forward to meet you. :)

1 hour ago, Lpion.6152 said:

Hello.

"Casual yet organized" got me immediately interested, and after reading all the positive opinions i really would like to join and see how it goes. 

I am an on/off PVE player, looking for regular groups doing Fractals, Raids, Bosses, Metas, and other stuff.

As many guilds i am also coming from the one or the other that kinda lost its people, so i am looking to find one with active members, that i can also socialize with.

I am 32 years old and localized in EU UTC+1 speaking German and English.

Looking forward to meet you. 🙂

Eyy, same timezone!
You've been sent an invite, welcome to the guild.

• Like 2

Happy New Year and hello! I've recently comeback to the game and have leveled a warrior to 80 through the original story and used the 80 boost from buying HoT/PoF on a mesmer. (Will probably boost another from new xpac.) I played the game originally on release leveling a mesmer but left the game due to friends playing other games. I really enjoyed many aspects of the game, especially WvW and just exploration. I'm excited to see all the new changes over the years and hopefully share the experience with others. I also may have some friends that wouldn't mind tagging along if that is possible.

Edited by Bone.7238

2 hours ago, Bone.7238 said:

Happy New Year and hello! I've recently comeback to the game and have leveled a warrior to 80 through the original story and used the 80 boost from buying HoT/PoF on a mesmer. (Will probably boost another from new xpac.) I played the game originally on release leveling a mesmer but left the game due to friends playing other games. I really enjoyed many aspects of the game, especially WvW and just exploration. I'm excited to see all the new changes over the years and hopefully share the experience with others. I also may have some friends that wouldn't mind tagging along if that is possible.

Heya! Welcome back to the game, I have sent you an invite to The Guard of Elona. Your friends are also more than welcome to tag along, feel free to message me or another officer who is online at the time about invites for them.

Edited by Kromaek.3957
  • Like 1