<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

4 hours ago, Dikchainy.8413 said:

Looking for invite.  One of my IRL friends Bone just joined you guys recently and I'm  interested in raids, fractals, HP trains, Champ trains and whatever else new content has been added.

Hey I'll shoot you an invite in game. Look out for it in your guild pane.

• Like 1

Hey there, The Guard, been looking for a guild and you all seem like a solid choice.  Im looking to get into some group content, and WvW is rough alone. Hopefully yall have some room for me, ive got a bunch of free time and im always willing to help others. [Always leveling masteries, amirite?]

2 hours ago, Caedo.7904 said:

Hey there, The Guard, been looking for a guild and you all seem like a solid choice.  Im looking to get into some group content, and WvW is rough alone. Hopefully yall have some room for me, ive got a bunch of free time and im always willing to help others. [Always leveling masteries, amirite?]

Heya, we've got room indeed! I sent you an invite to The Guard of Elona, welcome to the community~

• Like 1

Hey there!

Recently returned casual player, currently leveling a new toon to get myself reacclimated, and having a blast! (Man I forgot how good this game feels to play...) Anywho, I have two 80s (although I leveled them years ago sooo starting fresh with this new toon) and Im hoping to actually get into group content for the first time as Ive always played solo! Would love an invite if possible.

thanks!

34 minutes ago, Truezeldafan.3260 said:

Hey there!

Recently returned casual player, currently leveling a new toon to get myself reacclimated, and having a blast! (Man I forgot how good this game feels to play...) Anywho, I have two 80s (although I leveled them years ago sooo starting fresh with this new toon) and Im hoping to actually get into group content for the first time as Ive always played solo! Would love an invite if possible.

thanks!

I'll shoot you an invite

2 hours ago, iSellFakeUggs.8604 said:

I am a WoW refugee looking for a guild and I am interest in joining this one. I am a college student so there might be one or two week long periods where I can not get on the game at all though, hope that is not a deal breaker.

We do have a 14 day policy where if you don't tell us you are going to be gone for 2 weeks then you may be removed, but we always are willing to invite back. It's mostly up to you.