<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

2 minutes ago, Synergy.7098 said:

Hi,

Are there any players online during GMT+8 2100hrs - 2300hrs? I on this time zone and looking for a guild with players during this time. Returning player here.. just got my skyscale and doing HOT story now.

Yeah, we have a bunch of people from Europe and Australia at that time, plus a some of NA on at that time too.  
I sent you an invite. Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard! 

5 minutes ago, Gwen Blackheart.7902 said:

Yeah, we have a bunch of people from Europe and Australia at that time, plus a some of NA on at that time too.  
I sent you an invite. Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard! 

Sweet! I at work. will accept later when i back

Hi there, I'm a returning player looking for a nice community to join, you guys seem very fun to play with! I'm a 25 (almost 26)yo guy from brazil, that is finally giving gw2 a good try, I played it on launch but my computer at the time couldn't handle it, now that i have a good enough pc and some spare time im leveling my first character to 80, i'm only level 30 something but leveling seems to go pretty fast. I usually prefer to play PvE but I want to give WvW a try when i feel confortable enough with my class. I hope this intro was good enough to let me join you guys!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Henny.7315 said:

Henny.7315 Returning player after 3 years away, played off and on since launch. Looking to play more regularly now! 

1 hour ago, SweetForest.4931 said:

Helloo, I'm a returning player trying to find a community to have fun with. I'm pretty new myself, leveling my 4th character up to 80 right now. I'm from EU but I hope that won't stop me from joining this community :))

25 minutes ago, VHuebes.7846 said:

Hi there, I'm a returning player looking for a nice community to join, you guys seem very fun to play with! I'm a 25 (almost 26)yo guy from brazil, that is finally giving gw2 a good try, I played it on launch but my computer at the time couldn't handle it, now that i have a good enough pc and some spare time im leveling my first character to 80, i'm only level 30 something but leveling seems to go pretty fast. I usually prefer to play PvE but I want to give WvW a try when i feel confortable enough with my class. I hope this intro was good enough to let me join you guys!

Invites sent out! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!!

25 minutes ago, Harmany.5934 said:

Friends and I are on Anvil Rock and hoping to find a guild to WvW and strikes with.  We are both returning from a long absence and new, so we have lots of questions, and your guild looks perfect.  I'd love an invite.

We'd love to have you. I sent an invite. Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!