<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

3 hours ago, Explode.9604 said:

Just came back to game after a bit of a break looking to join some people playing a little bit of everything.

14 minutes ago, Rosefart.1709 said:

Old school gw1 player trying out gw2 and just looking for a group of people to have fun with.

Invites sent! Press 'g' to find them. Welcome to The Guard!!

I am interested in joining. I have never played any Guild Wars, but I have played MMOs since around 2003ish. And I have heard many good things about GW2. I have heard of the GW franchise for some time, but I always was already caught up in another game so I never tried it. My online gaming history, chronologically, includes Runescape (classic, 2, and OSRS), Diablo 2, Ultima Online, WoW, 9 Dragons, Diablo 3, and ESO. I still dabble with OSRS, UO (Outlands free shard), and ESO.

I enjoy PvE, but tend to lean more towards PvP once I get a good handle on a game and the mechanics. 

2 hours ago, Veritus.2057 said:

I am interested in joining. I have never played any Guild Wars, but I have played MMOs since around 2003ish. And I have heard many good things about GW2. I have heard of the GW franchise for some time, but I always was already caught up in another game so I never tried it. My online gaming history, chronologically, includes Runescape (classic, 2, and OSRS), Diablo 2, Ultima Online, WoW, 9 Dragons, Diablo 3, and ESO. I still dabble with OSRS, UO (Outlands free shard), and ESO.

I enjoy PvE, but tend to lean more towards PvP once I get a good handle on a game and the mechanics. 

Great to have you! Invite has been sent. Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!!

Hi, I am returning after a long absence. I am looking for an active guild that is helpful.

Coming back after several years, I find my previous guilds to be empty. 😞 I have been playing MMOs since early 2000's (don't be alarmed, I happen to be an older dude) and was an avid GuildWars player. I started GW2 when it first released. My gaming history includes such classics as Rift, Black Desert, Elders Scroll Online, FF14, and more.

I have been back into Gw2 for about 6 months relearning the game and going through the latest and greatest content. I focus on PvE and WvW. I have all crafting except scribe at 400+, with a few at 500. I want to expand into Strike Missions, Fractals and Raids.

My current main is a Power Mech and has about 50% ascended gear. Although I tend to do most PvE content solo, I enjoy grouping up for challenging content and help my guildies advance.

On 8/13/2022 at 10:53 PM, Sinister.3096 said:

Hi, I am returning after a long absence. I am looking for an active guild that is helpful.

Coming back after several years, I find my previous guilds to be empty. 😞 I have been playing MMOs since early 2000's (don't be alarmed, I happen to be an older dude) and was an avid GuildWars player. I started GW2 when it first released. My gaming history includes such classics as Rift, Black Desert, Elders Scroll Online, FF14, and more.

I have been back into Gw2 for about 6 months relearning the game and going through the latest and greatest content. I focus on PvE and WvW. I have all crafting except scribe at 400+, with a few at 500. I want to expand into Strike Missions, Fractals and Raids.

My current main is a Power Mech and has about 50% ascended gear. Although I tend to do most PvE content solo, I enjoy grouping up for challenging content and help my guildies advance.

hello there! welcome back to gw2! we help lots of new and returning players learn all kinds of content. I have sent you a guild invite. you can find it in your guild panel in the top left (shield) or the default interface button is "G". Welcome on in to TG! 

Hello! I am a semi-new player looking to join this guild with my friend. I've only been playing for about a month and have only gotten through the base game so far, and we've been looking for a fun guild to join! My friend is Uppity.9835 and should also be making a post soon.

Hello! I am a returning player with 1K hours played, looking to join this guild with my friend, Maevys.2305. I've played the game on release for a couple of years, and quit shortly after the Heart of Thorns release, and have recently found the love for the game again. I'm also looking for a fun guild to join, and this seemed like a nice one!

11 hours ago, Maevys.2305 said:

Hello! I am a semi-new player looking to join this guild with my friend. I've only been playing for about a month and have only gotten through the base game so far, and we've been looking for a fun guild to join! My friend is Uppity.9835 and should also be making a post soon.

11 hours ago, Uppity.9835 said:

Hello! I am a returning player with 1K hours played, looking to join this guild with my friend, Maevys.2305. I've played the game on release for a couple of years, and quit shortly after the Heart of Thorns release, and have recently found the love for the game again. I'm also looking for a fun guild to join, and this seemed like a nice one!

Invites sent. Press G to find them 🙂

Looking for a guild to learn and play end-game content.  Have been playing on and off for a few years, but started taking it a bit more serious lately and wanting to experience the full game, maybe not PvP, and needing people to go on that journey with.  

You guys seem like a great group and would love an invite. Thanks!

6 hours ago, shadowrunner.9135 said:

I'm an older gamer that has been playing GW2 since Decemebrish last year. Been pretty overwhelming and would love to be a part of a chill active guild. I split my time between Soulbeast, deadeye, and spellbreaker in overland content and some WvW roaming late night when the gremlins won't get me. 

4 hours ago, ChuckstrB.4217 said:

Hey! I took a long break, but looking to rejoin! Had a lot of fun with you all. Thank you so much 😃

3 hours ago, StinkyMonkey.5273 said:

Looking for a guild to learn and play end-game content.  Have been playing on and off for a few years, but started taking it a bit more serious lately and wanting to experience the full game, maybe not PvP, and needing people to go on that journey with.  

You guys seem like a great group and would love an invite. Thanks!

Hey there guys! Sorry for the wait! I have sent you all invites! Welcome on in to TG! 
Your guild invites are in your guild panel, default button to bring this up is "G". 

Hello - would love to join. I've played GW2 on and off since release. Looking to do some group based end game content.  Also enjoy WvW and PvP. Sounds like a really fun group.

Disregard - Was invited ingame. Thank you! 

Edited by bobsoji.1702
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Brecken.2064 said:

Hi there, I am very interested in joining up. Sounds like just the guild for me. I'm currently a member of just one guild and looking for something a little more active but still casual. Thanks!

We are as casual or as busy as you would like. We're here for you. Invite sent. Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Gaurd!