<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

Hello,

I made my first toon about two weeks ago and made it to level 80 pretty quick exploring and questing.

Admittedly, it’s been a lonely experience thus far seeing how i’m not guilded and do not have any in game friends. Looking to join a in game community so i can start feeling the Mmo experience and less lonely. Looking to grow and help out with like-minded people. 

I’m a necro and ingame handle is Charin Coccyxpox.

Thanks for your consideration.

42 minutes ago, Dixie Normus.4571 said:

Hello,

I made my first toon about two weeks ago and made it to level 80 pretty quick exploring and questing.

Admittedly, it’s been a lonely experience thus far seeing how i’m not guilded and do not have any in game friends. Looking to join a in game community so i can start feeling the Mmo experience and less lonely. Looking to grow and help out with like-minded people. 

I’m a necro and ingame handle is Charin Coccyxpox.

Thanks for your consideration.

Hello, we would like to have you, but your account name is against our guild rules. Anet allows you to change it without charge. If you change it to something that is not in a sexual nature we can add you to the guild.

1 hour ago, Gwen Blackheart.7902 said:

Hello, we would like to have you, but your account name is against our guild rules. Anet allows you to change it without charge. If you change it to something that is not in a sexual nature we can add you to the guild.

i did 

figured it out

thanks 

Edited by Charin C.2761
added

Sent you an invite. This will come to your guild panel (shortcut G)

Yes, guild joining in this game is by account: all characters from the account you join with will be included. If I understand correctly, you can have just one account in TG at a time. At some point if you decide to make your other account into a main account, you could switch just ask in our discord.

welcome!

Edited by willow.8209

1 hour ago, olymarkb.4319 said:

I'd like to join. I have a couple of players at level 30 on a couple of accounts.  I am playing the free version.  When joining a guild do all my characters get picked up?  Anyway, look forward to participating in the guild.

Thank you for your time.

forgot to tag you in above post! 🙂 

6 minutes ago, willow.8209 said:

Sent you an invite. This will come to your guild panel (shortcut G)

Yes, guild joining in this game is by account: all characters from the account you join with will be included. If I understand correctly, you can have just one account in TG at a time. At some point if you decide to make your other account into a main account, you could switch just ask in our discord.

welcome!

5 hours ago, Waldemar.6598 said:

Hi, I'm interested in joining up with you guys. Been playing on and off since launch

Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

1 hour ago, Krimper.5781 said:

Hi there, I would like to check out your guild more. Could you please send in an invitation?    Thanks. 

Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!