<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

45 minutes ago, Evil Salmon.5704 said:

I'd love an invite if possible. Thank you!

Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

21 minutes ago, Dacodix Starson.8945 said:

Hi! I'm interested in your guild, but I don't know if I'm active enough. I usually play once a week at least. More often when I have a bit of free time. I'm not entirely old nor new to the game.

Although I don't play much, when I do play I usually play for 3 to 4 hours 

We only require that you log in once ever 2 weeks. Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

Just now, Devastated.7540 said:

Hey! I recently came back after a (really) long hiatus. Looking for a friendly guild to kind of relearn everything and get more integrated into the community. Hoping I can join this one!

Welcome back to the game! We're more than happy to help you learn.  Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

Hello!

I'm interested in joining your guild. I've played very few hours since 2016-17ish iirc. But I finally bought all the xpacs couple of days ago to give GW2 a real try, for some reason It didn't catch me enough back then. I'm just getting starting to 10+ years of content and getting to know the classes/professions. Have been playing PVE 90%+ of the time but instanced PVP seems fun and trying out some classes in it too.

I'm in Stormbulff Isle world, if I understood correctly that's where your WvW team is located, right? I could try that too.

22 minutes ago, Chancleta.8670 said:

Hello!

I'm interested in joining your guild. I've played very few hours since 2016-17ish iirc. But I finally bought all the xpacs couple of days ago to give GW2 a real try, for some reason It didn't catch me enough back then. I'm just getting starting to 10+ years of content and getting to know the classes/professions. Have been playing PVE 90%+ of the time but instanced PVP seems fun and trying out some classes in it too.

I'm in Stormbulff Isle world, if I understood correctly that's where your WvW team is located, right? I could try that too.

Welcome back to the game. Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

1 hour ago, Ikki Kurogane.4986 said:

Hey, I have returned to the game and my old guild had broken up. I was looking to xfer to another server that had an active WvW group of players. If y'all have openings and are still active in WvW I will gladly transfer and join up on Stormbluff Isle.

Welcome back to the game. We'd love to have you in the guild and playing WvW. Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

ask me some questions or just send an invite if I look like someone you would want. Looking to finish the PVE and start the fractals (need gear)  and raids. Could really use a couple of MP & HP Trains also. Would like to start the WvW & PvP also.

54 minutes ago, Rannos.8205 said:

ask me some questions or just send an invite if I look like someone you would want. Looking to finish the PVE and start the fractals (need gear)  and raids. Could really use a couple of MP & HP Trains also. Would like to start the WvW & PvP also.

invite sent hit g in game to find it 🙂