<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

11 hours ago, Orochimaru.3485 said:

Hello I am interested in joining your guild. I've been playing since beta and currently looking for some group pvp content gamers to try and start learning the tournament matches with 🙂 

15 hours ago, Kyjal.6187 said:

Hello,

Newer player looking for a guild. Mostly interested in PvP, but would also like Raid and Fractals. 

We'd love to have you both join. Invites are sent just hit g in game to find it. 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Praetoris.1245 said:

Hi, I would like to join you guys.  Sounds like a fun place to be.  I've been trying different characters in PvE to see what I like, but I'm looking for some folks to chat and hang out with.  Thanks for your consideration.

1 hour ago, jowens.1854 said:

I'd like to join in game name is otuul

Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

Could I please get an invite to the guild?  This guild sounds amazing!

I left my last guild because everyone just fell off, and I'm looking for an active one.

I'm up for all the content GW2 has to offer, and would much rather get after it with an awesome group of guildies!

Thank you

32 minutes ago, Sizlor.7139 said:

Could I please get an invite to the guild?  This guild sounds amazing!

I left my last guild because everyone just fell off, and I'm looking for an active one.

I'm up for all the content GW2 has to offer, and would much rather get after it with an awesome group of guildies!

Thank you

Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

Hello all I am looking for a guild to get more in this game. I been guild war 1 when first came out and then guild wars 2  for a 3 years then took a 6 year break been back for a 1 year 1/2 have all the pve mounts just looking to have more fun and maybe one day I will get my Commander Tag after I know alot more. Plz invite .... and yes I have made some dumm post here but plz get to know me. And also and on Mountain time zone

Edited by RDBuck.6098
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, RDBuck.6098 said:

Hello all I am looking for a guild to get more in this game. I been guild war 1 when first came out and then guild wars 2  for a 3 years then took a 6 year break been back for a 1 year 1/2 have all the pve mounts just looking to have more fun and maybe one day I will get my Commander Tag after I know alot more. Plz invite .... and yes I have made some dumm post here but plz get to know me. And also and on Mountain time zone

invite sent 🙂 

Hey there, I'm interested in joining! I've played GW2 on and off since release but I've only recently tried to take it more seriously, but I've been having trouble truly finding my footing so I can dive into more end game content since I've hit a wall. I'd really love to get into PvP, WvW (Roaming), and Fractals but I play solo and have little to no guidance outside of YouTube guides that can get confusing, and the anxiety of being completely new to PvP and possibly underperforming has been pretty crippling for me. Would love to make some cool, social, laidback friends that wouldn't mind taking me under their wing to help me become a better player as well as do some group content to help me level alts and gear up.

Sarkana.1740

I would like to join.  At this point I am just under 100 hour of gameplay.  Which is still considered noob status in ANY MMO.  But this is the first MMO that I am interested in doing end game content out of intrigue instead of necessity.

invites sent to your guild panels (shortcut G). Welcome!!

4 hours ago, Sarkana.1740 said:

Sarkana.1740

I would like to join.  At this point I am just under 100 hour of gameplay.  Which is still considered noob status in ANY MMO.  But this is the first MMO that I am interested in doing end game content out of intrigue instead of necessity.

6 hours ago, Crimszon.7896 said:

Hey there, I'm interested in joining! I've played GW2 on and off since release but I've only recently tried to take it more seriously, but I've been having trouble truly finding my footing so I can dive into more end game content since I've hit a wall. I'd really love to get into PvP, WvW (Roaming), and Fractals but I play solo and have little to no guidance outside of YouTube guides that can get confusing, and the anxiety of being completely new to PvP and possibly underperforming has been pretty crippling for me. Would love to make some cool, social, laidback friends that wouldn't mind taking me under their wing to help me become a better player as well as do some group content to help me level alts and gear up.

Returning player that restarted fresh looking for a guild to learn and grow with. I did mainly story before but looking to get into endgame with a goal of an entire legendary set as a super future goal. Coming back and looking into endgame is proving overwhelming so a good group of people to help me when I have questions or need direction would be excellent.