<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

1 minute ago, Greyborn.9045 said:

Returning player that restarted fresh looking for a guild to learn and grow with. I did mainly story before but looking to get into endgame with a goal of an entire legendary set as a super future goal. Coming back and looking into endgame is proving overwhelming so a good group of people to help me when I have questions or need direction would be excellent.

Welcome back to the game. Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

Made a couple characters a week after release in 2012 and didn't really pick the game up until now. Started a couple weeks ago and I'm mostly working on unlocking important masteries and doing the story lines. I'm very interested in doing organized events and group content outside of just finding random groups while roaming. 

15 hours ago, React.5083 said:

Made a couple characters a week after release in 2012 and didn't really pick the game up until now. Started a couple weeks ago and I'm mostly working on unlocking important masteries and doing the story lines. I'm very interested in doing organized events and group content outside of just finding random groups while roaming. 

invite sent 🙂 just hit g in game sorry for the wait

4 hours ago, AcidGlitch.3789 said:

Hey are you still inviting. I'm a new fresh level 80 guardian that is still learning the game. I am looking for a guild to do activities with and help me learn the ropes. I don't use voice chat as much but can be very active in text chat.

AcidGlitch.3789

Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

13 hours ago, Joweega.1069 said:

PvPer looking for an active guild to do some actual content with.

I want to join The Guard!

10 hours ago, Primarina.4782 said:

I'm totally interested in joining if you're still sending invites! Still relatively new (only been around a few months) and finding my footing in what I'm most interested in, but I'd love to have a friendly community to be a part of while exploring the game! ^_^

54 minutes ago, zcloudcloudz.7310 said:

Hi, I am really interest in looking for a guild to raiding together, is it still recruiting people? Thanks

Btw, my server is on Stormbluff Isle for WvW as well!

Tried to send you an invite, but it says that you are already in 5 guilds. You would have to leave one to get an invite to The Guard.