I am tired of everything about this "competitive spvp" JUST WISH ONE THING

Miliano.8432

OK so i am tired of Spvp state actually i am not going to talk about it, the majority of ppl actually know, except ARENANET, matchmaking, balance, bots, wintrading, necros, etc.... i am done... i just would like they implements a way to disable the league panel i dont wanna know a %$·$·"· about rating, thats it, before this trash were implemeted i used to play ranked and have fun, now i constantly get pissed of about it cuz i know its ·$·%$$%$· trash how ranked system works and literally forces you to go duo... in order to "be better" i dont care a $%$·%·&... just give the option of disable league panel so i will play whitout need to see it everytime i play rankeds, this request may sound dumb but i hope u understand it, btw sorry for my bad english, i am spanish speaker but well arenanet also doesnt care anything what we  write in the "spanish forum".

Edited by Miliano.8432
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Miliano.8432 said:

OK so i am tired of Spvp state actually i am not going to talk about it, the majority of ppl actually know, except ARENANET, matchmaking, balance, bots, wintrading, necros, etc.... i am done... i just would like they implements a way to disable the league panel i dont wanna know a %$·$·"· about rating, thats it, before this trash were implemeted i used to play ranked and have fun, now i constantly get pissed of about it cuz i know its ·$·%$$%$· trash how ranked system works and literally forces you to go duo... in order to "be better" i dont care a $%$·%·&... just give the option of disable league panel so i will play whitout need to see it everytime i play rankeds, this request may sound dumb but i hope u understand it, btw sorry for my bad english, i am spanish speaker but well arenanet also doesnt care anything what we  write in the "spanish forum".

I got you yesterday in my game. U came into the game 3-4 minutes late. The score was still even, the entire game u were feeding 1v1 to ranger on far (not even joking u died at least 5 times to him at far).

Beside that u are playing unviable build and i could also call u bot or wintrader.

Anet doesnt read spanish forum? Dw, they dont read english one either

Edited by Filip.7463
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Filip.7463 said:

I got you yesterday in my game. U came into the game 3-4 minutes late. The score was still even, the entire game u were feeding 1v1 to ranger on far (not even joking u died at least 5 times to him at far).

Beside that u are playing unviable build and i could also call u bot or wintrader.

Anet doesnt read spanish forum? Dw, they dont read english one either

My game freeze on Loading screen i had to turn it off and open again, maybe u are one of those i had in blocklist. 

43 minutes ago, Marxx.5021 said:

When you realize that there is nothing competitive about GW2 PvP you will have a better time.

I am actually getting it, thanks for advice, i like to play ranked, over 10k matches i have, around 7k are just ranked matches, but as i told before and as you say here, i would like to have the possibility of disable the league panel, even is i still can lose and gaining rating, cuz, sometimes it gave to me alof of streess as i consider that this league system doestn work property, it doestn matter if you have 600 matches played in a season, it feels as if the game punished you the more you play.

Edited by Miliano.8432

And then an endless pit of "motivational" matches where the rating system rewards you +13 for winning a match against a semi-afk team but then slaps a -13 punishment upon you for losing a 501:499 game where you bust your kitten off with a triple top stat performance while two of your team-mates had a DC mid match...

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Miliano.8432 said:

I am actually getting it, thanks for advice, i like to play ranked, over 10k matches i have, around 7k are just ranked matches, but as i told before and as you say here, i would like to have the possibility of disable the league panel, even is i still can lose and gaining rating, cuz, sometimes it gave to me alof of streess as i consider that this league system doestn work property, it doestn matter if you have 600 matches played in a season, it feels as if the game punished you the more you play.

if pvp/leaderboard stresses you and its not a leaderbard fault. its on you.
if it stresses you out dont do it and find a different hobby

1 hour ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

if pvp/leaderboard stresses you and its not a leaderbard fault. its on you.
if it stresses you out dont do it and find a different hobby

Not, it stress me precisely due to its very bad designed. We are playing like a gambling game, instead of actually a competitive one. in 9 years of playing i thinks, at least for me has been enougth. I like the game and want to continue playing ranked as usual but just wanna get rid off league panel. 

46 minutes ago, Miliano.8432 said:

Not, it stress me precisely due to its very bad designed. We are playing like a gambling game, instead of actually a competitive one. in 9 years of playing i thinks, at least for me has been enougth. I like the game and want to continue playing ranked as usual but just wanna get rid off league panel. 

It doesnt matter WHY it stresses you, if it does stress you kitten it. Find something else to do, trust me its not worth the grey hair.
You will live much happier life that way.

I just stopped playing ranked, and frequently advertise to would-be players coming from WoW that this is not a game that they should try because PvP is wholly unsupported.

Not only am I not playing, I'm keeping other people from playing too. Because that's what Anet deserves.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bLind.6278 said:

I just stopped playing ranked, and frequently advertise to would-be players coming from WoW that this is not a game that they should try because PvP is wholly unsupported.

Not only am I not playing, I'm keeping other people from playing too. Because that's what Anet deserves.

Well said, when a company cant barely make a proper balance around some classes in 9 years since game release, its just a shame and incompetence.

Edited by Miliano.8432
  • Like 1

On 9/7/2021 at 8:51 PM, Miliano.8432 said:

Do you actually think any 5v5 gamemode with only solo/duoq will ever become competitive? Even if we were maxed out on population with decent matchmaking and balance. You still would get the occasional match with classes stacking that are worse when stacked. You still would get blowout games cus someone might have wanted to play a less viable meta build. So no, i doubt you can ever achieve what you are looking for in a gamemode like this. If you could Q 5v5 again with big population it would be something different.

Can we minimize the amount of awful games in an ideal situation? Sure, but it will never be what you are looking for

1 minute ago, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

so there is an idea floating around that started with trevor. get rid of ranked, move all monetary rewards to unranked, and move all prestige rewards to ATs and have those run as often as possible. do you think that would work?

What would that solve other than theres no longer a leaderboard with titles? 😅 You'd still have the same issues with matches

3 hours ago, bluri.2653 said:

Do you actually think any 5v5 gamemode with only solo/duoq will ever become competitive? Even if we were maxed out on population with decent matchmaking and balance. You still would get the occasional match with classes stacking that are worse when stacked. You still would get blowout games cus someone might have wanted to play a less viable meta build. So no, i doubt you can ever achieve what you are looking for in a gamemode like this. If you could Q 5v5 again with big population it would be something different.

Can we minimize the amount of awful games in an ideal situation? Sure, but it will never be what you are looking for

I mean, league can do it, despite actively trying to sabotage their own balance with random kitten.

13 hours ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

I mean, league can do it, despite actively trying to sabotage their own balance with random kitten.

Sometimes it works in guildwars too, after the scourge nerf the player base felt Doubled and I got a pretty decent matchmaking this season. You definitely can have competitive matches but you have also this terrible games that are lost when you see the teams. 

People should less stress out because of Rating its a number that grows and lows, but decent matches are lately enaugh in existence 

Not even team queue and better matchmaking will salvage the mode imo. ANet has seen fit to balance higher level spvp combat around... kiting. It's infuriating to play against, and even worse to watch, I'm sure. They can 'fix' matchmaking all they want, but the underlying combat just isn't where it should be in my opinion. Sure, you can hope that an improved matchmaker will group people of similar kiting skill/experience together, but eh. That's just like wrapping a kitten in very fragrant wrapping paper, and hoping that the kitten dries out before the fragrance does. Better to fix the underyling problem, if possible.

Just gonna farm the last few ascended shards I need to finish out a leggy set, then I will have absolutely no concern for what happens to this dead husk of a game mode.

Edited by voltaicbore.8012
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, bluri.2653 said:

ah so you mean every match is always very competitive and even? no its not... 

Balance is kinda like a perfection, you can always get closer and further but never reach it, all im saying is that gw devs dont even kittening try, and lol devs do a better job at it despite actively trying to sabotage it every other patch

5 hours ago, voltaicbore.8012 said:

Not even team queue and better matchmaking will salvage the mode imo. ANet has seen fit to balance higher level spvp combat around... kiting. It's infuriating to play against, and even worse to watch, I'm sure. They can 'fix' matchmaking all they want, but the underlying combat just isn't where it should be in my opinion. Sure, you can hope that an improved matchmaker will group people of similar kiting skill/experience together, but eh. That's just like wrapping a kitten in very fragrant wrapping paper, and hoping that the kitten dries out before the fragrance does. Better to fix the underyling problem, if possible.

Just gonna farm the last few ascended shards I need to finish out a leggy set, then I will have absolutely no concern for what happens to this dead husk of a game mode.

You are saying Anet balanced the combat for higher level pvp for kiting? My god this is comedy at this point