September Monthly Tournament Date

Cal Cohen.2358

• ArenaNet Staff

Hi everyone,

As some of you may have already noticed, the regular date of the September monthly tournament would have landed during the second elite specialization beta event. We’ll be moving the monthly back by one day to avoid this conflict, which means it will now happen on Sunday, September 26.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cal Cohen.2358 said:

Hi everyone,

As some of you may have already noticed, the regular date of the September monthly tournament would have landed during the second elite specialization beta event. We’ll be moving the monthly back by one day to avoid this conflict, which means it will now happen on Sunday, September 26.

Hey you logged on! I hope you saw all those threads I linked you in.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

51 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Hey you logged on! I hope you saw all those threads I linked you in.

Man the work u guys put into the warrior changes hopefully doesnt go unnoticed as u guys definitely put a ton of thought and work into them, unfortunately its gonna be going on 2 years now and they couldnt be bothered to rework or lower the CD's on the traits in defense and acrobatics that they literally destroyed leaving both those traitlines kitten. Like seriously what company does that lol, placeholder we all said...yeah a place holder all right.

10 minutes ago, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Man the work u guys put into the warrior changes hopefully doesnt go unnoticed as u guys definitely put a ton of thought and work into them, unfortunately its gonna be going on 2 years now and they couldnt be bothered to rework or lower the CD's on the traits in defense and acrobatics that they literally destroyed leaving both those traitlines kitten. Like seriously what company does that lol, placeholder we all said...yeah a place holder all right.

Tell me about it...

On 9/7/2021 at 5:07 PM, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Putting thought into afking is hard asf, we have an active and fun meta 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

Putting thought into afking is hard asf, we have an active and fun meta 

Designing especs isn't easy and takes a while, and the result is that we have not a broken especs now, especially when you consider we already saw mesmer spec that wasn't absolut deleting everything 

It's not cool to have so long cooldowns and I really agree that this isn't an acceptable situation, but is still one guy doing the work