What I do most often is...

What I do most often is...  

65 members have voted

1. 1. When you come online, what do you do most often?

• Relaxing with simple tasks such as map exploration/completion.
    • Playing PvP, WvW
    • Raids/fractals
    • I only login for festivals.
    • I like to do only challenging landscape stuff (solo bosses, world bosses...)
    • I go eveywhere where people are (group stuff)

10 hours ago, Jilora.9524 said:

And everyone should be free to make a thread w/o being harassed because you think the topic has been discussed before or is irrelevant in your opinion. And what you are doing is absolutely derailing. How hard is it to click an option or say what you do w/o always linking some thread. Last time about fishing you linked a thread from 2017, 2018 and one that had 2 replys like that was helpful. Then GW2 added fishing lol so you can't get that thread merged. You don't even read the prior threads you just see a thread hit search and link them saying read these threads which aren't even helpful. 

Oh and my answer is I log in just for various pve pvp wvw daily's and log off.

You know nothing about me and what threads I read or don't read. 

If someone believes me to be "harassing" them, they are free to report me to the moderators.

I link threads because it is against the forums CoC to make duplicate threads.  Also, many duplicate threads do not offer anything new or relevant to the previous ones, or may even hold the answer to the newer thread's point(s).  Again, if this is perceived as an issue, the report button is there.

If you wish to continue this diatribe, feel free to PM me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, kharmin.7683 said:

You know nothing about me and what threads I read or don't read. 

If someone believes me to be "harassing" them, they are free to report me to the moderators.

I link threads because it is against the forums CoC to make duplicate threads.  Also, many duplicate threads do not offer anything new or relevant to the previous ones, or may even hold the answer to the newer thread's point(s).  Again, if this is perceived as an issue, the report button is there.

If you wish to continue this diatribe, feel free to PM me.

Your interpretation of duplicate thread is the problem. It's not similar thread. It's not we discussed that in 2018 so you can't discuss it in 2021. You want the perfect example of duplicate thread search "shattered aegis" and that dude makes the same thread every 30ish days because some skill was nerfed.

You probably can say the bot threads or unattended type qualify not some poll that is similar to something else. You can't decide that nothing new or relevant will occur in a thread before people actual start talking which you always try and stop.

I took advantage of the forums new feature but unfortunately if someone replys it don't filter you out and seeing you say if you post in a public forum I have the right to disagree while at the same time trying to silence people from posting needed to be addressed.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2