[Suggestion] Yearly election between Ellen Kiel and Evon Gnashblade during Festival of the Four Winds

das Keks.5403

When we had the community election between Ellen Kiel and Evon Gnashblade for the seat in the Captain's Council in 2013 it really divided the community but in a very fun way.

There was so much motivation in the game to collect support tokens for the respective favorite candidate and also the Representation Buttons where a really cool idea.

Why not bring back the election during every Festival of the Four Winds and let us vote for the candidate that gets the sear until the next festival!

I think it would add a lot of hype for upcoming elections, create huge community election campaigns and also add a little of history to the game that is controlled by the community.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, radda.8920 said:

Yes one of the most boring to do ... While we could have had lore about the human gods, sadness

I’m not convinced they ever intended to do the Abaddon one. One of the devs outright stated after they had no clue what to do for it and knew exactly how the Thaumonova was going play out as a fractal. Prob why we haven’t seen the Abaddon one in the years since (it’s been long enough for the result to no long matter).

Either they got lucky with the Kiel vote or it was planned out 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Isn't it enough that we have to endure the bipartisan government fights on the worldwide news during U.S. elections every four years? I don't need something similar in-game. 😉

I'd dig a election campain, with Kiel wearing a MAGA-Cap and shouting "MAKE ASCALON GREAT AGAIN" towards a big crowd with 0 Charr in it.

10/10, woul vote for her.

• Haha 1